Bishy

Picked up my new car today...soon to be detailed!

Mark is a big fan of Zaino anyway, so dependant on the atmospheric conditions, he may well use one of the Zaino sealants meaning the Z8 will top it off nicely.

Ive used it over Collinite before on a trade car to give it a bit of extra zing but I cant personally vouch for its longevity over wax - but I can over any other Zaino product. Bloody marvelous stuff.

Cant seam to find it anywhere on line..where can you get that Z8 stuff from????

Bishy I sent you a link to Z8 the other day...........pay attension wull ye :P

So you're in Brighton Pad........I used to be down there regularly always stayed in the Madiera Hotel on the front just opposite the pier........great place to live :wink:

Bryan

PS guys keep your eyes open for the 740i detail we did at the weekend........it will be with a twist :wink:

Bishy I sent you a link to Z8 the other day...........pay attension wull ye :P

So you're in Brighton Pad........I used to be down there regularly always stayed in the Madiera Hotel on the front just opposite the pier........great place to live :wink:

Bryan

PS guys keep your eyes open for the 740i detail we did at the weekend........it will be with a twist :wink:

very observant I am! :oops: ......truth be told im still getting my head around it all, long gone are the days of getting out me bucket n sponge washing the car, shammy off then a polish. my head hurts lol

the site says its and I quote "But keep in mind, Z-8 isn't for everyone, and it hasn't been designed for everyday use. It's for those special occasions and extreme instances when you need extra performance from the Zaino Show Car Polish"

Or is this just some yanky sales blag....making out that its only for special occasions so people think that it must be the mutts nuts and buy it to use all the time or am I missing the point?! lol

Z8 is not a 'necessary' product, it wont seal and protect fully on its own - but it will add an extra dimension to an already good finish. Zaino products in general do not flatter a poor polishing job, and Z8 is no exception but you wont need to worry about that as Mark will do a fantastic job - I think your car is worth topping off with Z8! :)

Basically I think they are saying you cant just bung it on any old heap and expect miracles, or that you absolutely need it to have a great finish - its just the icing on the cake.

Z8 is not a 'necessary' product, it wont seal and protect fully on its own - but it will add an extra dimension to an already good finish. Zaino products in general do not flatter a poor polishing job, and Z8 is no exception but you wont need to worry about that as Mark will do a fantastic job - I think your car is worth topping off with Z8! :)

Basically I think they are saying you cant just bung it on any old heap and expect miracles, or that you absolutely need it to have a great finish - its just the icing on the cake.

So I wash the car in fairy liquid, then polish the car with WD40 to give it a lovely glossy shine.....right??? :wink::lol:

P.S how do I get the smell of "WEE" out of the leather??! my passenger seats starting to get a bit "wiffy" after taking a few mates out for HOTRIDES :roll::lol: . Took a mate for a quick spin earlier with the DSC off, he didnt like it very much! :twisted:

I am trying Zaino Z9 and Z10 tomorrow in place of Gliptone - will report back.

This about completes my collection of Zaino, Z2Pro, ZPC, ZFX, Z-AIO, Z-CS, Z8, Z9, Z10... where will it all end? :) (destitution in all probability...)

It can become very addictive but to most people I say get yourself a decent of products and run with it and if anyone says get this or get that cause it's better I tell them to ignore it cause all it will mean is spending more cash and will they notice a great difference..........no thye won't........just my thoughts though :wink:

For yourself Bishy what you need is as follows: -

2 buckets ideally with lids, keeps everything neat, tidy & clean.

A couple of wash mits, 1 for the top half and 2nd for the lower half.

At least one drying towel but NOT Megs.

At least a copuple of microfibres (not costco or Tesco cause they're rubbish and could mark your paint.

A couple of applicator pads.

5lts of Megs Shampoo Plus car wash (always follow instructions).

Autoglym Glass Polish.

Zaino Z8.

Then you could get a foam lance and some snow foam if you wanted to go the whole hog.

Bryan

Getting detailed on the 2nd of april + all the trim parts fitted on the 8th (new leather trim for the drivers seat, M door entry plates, Piano Black trim) and get the drivers electric window sorted too hopefully as thats playing up :roll: . CDV fitted on the 9th....sorted :wink: