driftanimal

Whats the worst car you have seen all WEEK!!!

456 posts in this topic

thanks to bishys TESCO FIND!!!!!!!!!!!!! which i may add will take some beating!!!! ha ha :lol:

i thought id start a "oh christ why oh why" thread!!! ha ha

now there are plenty around here so il get busy with a camera ... but i have to say i dont think i have 1 to hand so im afraid i feel i have let you down here....

so basically... when you see a car that makes your skin crawl!! or cry with laughter .. snap it, post it and share it!!! ha ha

may the games begin!!!

found 1!!!!!

some idiot parked this outside mine!!! how embarrassing.. :lol:

P31-01-09_1540.jpg

il be on the hunt tomorrow :D

Good plan...will go hunting for chav-tastic cars tomorow! (seam to have a few horror's round my way!) :wink::lol:

lad at work has a skyline, bodykit etc etc and what he calls the "shopping list" on the drivers door...list of the mods nismo, hks and all sorts of bollards!! kinda like the pic below....WHY???!!!

Not exactly like having a WW2 Spitfire with your kills on the side is it? :?::!:

post-3379-1307420517539_thumb.jpg

note our company clio next to it which other than an MGB GT and a Sherpa pick up is quite possibly the worst thing ive ever driven would rather drive the chav-mobile!! :roll:

LOL ....You just randomly get out and snap away ??

What if the guy comes out !! .....Yeh ummmm looked really cool ...honest !!

This is like a sub-site of barryboys.co.uk lol. I posted my few on there and have been caught by the drivers. Only one was a bit iffy about it so I showed him i deleted the pics off my camera to avoid arguments. Otherwise the others were happy to talk about their cars...

Not even sure what it was?

Let me take a few photo's though.

post-4395-13074205658105_thumb.jpg

He wanted a race as well!

He wanted a race as well!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It did not last too long to be honest. Blew him off in the first ten foot, then around the roundabout, left him for dead down the slip road to a dual carraigeway and waited for him at the next exit. Good lad though.

My eyes!!!

post-4395-13074205685609_thumb.jpg

Not sure to be honest with you. I am not that hot on my Jap stuff, sort of lost intrest after the Datsun 120!! :lol:

The wing mirrors matched the metallic floor mats though. Nice touch

Ididn't take this picture myself, i came across it while i was browsing Barryboys.co.uk and just had to share it with you as i've never seen anything quite like it. Apparantly it's a Calibra.

940b33eb321a37b1fb53e7b5391bc3d7.jpg