Parksie

Parksies 850ci

Hi ya Hodgy

They are quite rare on Todays roads, i frequently embark on a 700 mile round trip in my car sometimes never seeing another 8, but when we do have the previlage then it's a flash of the lights & a friendly wave as we are a Very small club :D

Such a beautiful car, and in great condition too.

If I scrimped and saved, I might be able to afford to buy one, but I doubt I could afford to run it!

There's a black 850 csi on Pistonheads for only £7000 - cheapest I have seen by some £5000! It's done 140000 miles and apparently needs some paint in places.

There's a black 850 csi on Pistonheads for only £7000 - cheapest I have seen by some £5000! It's done 140000 miles and apparently needs some paint in places.

All the car freaks are flippin out over this one :wink:

This is how I see it

Purchase Csi £6995 ?

New lower Csi Front spoiler £440

Painting & fitting £300

Full check over incl Full service I'd expect no change from£2000 if the new owner wanted it to be "just right'

So your soon going to be up around £10k after the tyres are up for renewal.

Yeah it's a cheap one, only the new owner will know if its a good one

I'd Buy it if I hadn't got mine :?

Very Nice Car!

I'd love to have one of these too. Is it you daily driver?

My Daily driver :shock: No mate I'm a Builder :lol: [ just Imagining an 8 with roof rack & a Trailer] :lol::lol:

For work I have a VW T5 & play the 850 & the PinaB10 :wink:

After I sold my 1st 840 in August last year ,I thought "thats it been there done it" little did I know I had unfinished business with the 8.

I first saw this 850 on ebay in November 09, it didn't reach reserve, i then bought a very nice 840 sport, as good as it was I was not excited by it, then bugger me! the same grey 850 gets advertised again in Jan this year, i thought "Ok I've got an 840 but I've always wanted a V12" :?:?

So i placed a bid with the Knowledge that I'd probably get my money back on the 840 :? as usual with ebay there is not much activity untill the final few hours , I was out bid so with 2 hrs to run I bid what thought it would go for, i was out bid by 6 more bids in the last 2 mins, Heart beat racing & with 9 secs to go I upped the bid by £500.

Now the Auction end time was 21.00 hrs my bid actually registered @ 20.59.59 No Bull , so Yeah I think it was ment to be :lol:

Link to the ebay ad, then click on Bids which confirms the last bid time :D

It was meant to be.

I brought an old classic car in 2007 on Karma. Something weird happened during the journey to view it that made my mind up to buy it before I'd seen it.

Quite like the look of these now though :mrgreen:

Pretty shaw i saw an 850csi today was de-badged though...it had M type mirrors tear-drop shaped anyway was exactly the same as the pic below wheels/mirrors and even the colour if thats blue?! :lol:

Oh just noticed that you payed 3.5k for that!! FOOK ME :shock: good darts :wink:

post-3379-13074205649222_thumb.jpg

There are no give away signs that identify the Csi :wink: when it ceased production Bmw where left with a shed full of Csi Aerodynamic spoilers /mirrors etc, some bright spark said they should build a model known as 840ci sport to use up there stockpile of spare parts Thus the post 97 model 840ci sports look the same as the previous Csi :wink:

There are no give away signs that identify the Csi :wink: when it ceased production Bmw where left with a shed full of Csi Aerodynamic spoilers /mirrors etc, some bright spark said they should build a model known as 840ci sport to use up there stockpile of spare parts Thus the post 97 model 840ci sports look the same as the previous Csi :wink:

Ahhh prob not then! lol

So you have changed the trim and wheels yourself? It looks a bargain buy for 3500 fella, good ebaying ;-)

Yeah a bit of time on the trim swap [but it gave me a chance to do a proper clean]

I've just found out that the car has AHK "rear wheel steering" a £5000 extra when new, taking the cost of this car in 1993 to over 70K :shock: Serious Dosh hey :wink:

oh i love the wheels the dish is superb but some how it doesn't float my boat on the eight - maybe its with that colour or the angle of the pic but just doesn't do it for me - somehow they don't look 19's. weird!