Parksie

Parksies 850ci

My Original 840 was Supercharged with Uprated brakes /lowered suspension etc/etc,I then got the Blue 840 which was extremely nice but not really exciting :idea:

I then saw this V12 , there are not to many around that don't require a small fortune spending on them, so this one was worth a punt.

If you have ever heard a v12 fire up :D then that has to be the 1st reason for owning one :lol:

The 8 series looks great Parksie ......always been a favourite of mine as they are amazingly accomplished and yet so refined in an uber cruiser , rather than all out sports , way !

I've recently sold my 850 and will be on the lookout for a decent 850csi next !

850CIFOS-1.jpg

alpinaman. I'd love an 8 series, as a weekend car, all i need is another garage, the cash, the time to fettle and to convince the wife!

OK, so i can rent the space, get a loan and make the time, but as for the wife, i've got more chance of hearding cats than convincing her to let me buy another car!! lol I'm guessing you're probably in the same boat!

As for cost, i'm always keeping my eye on fleabay and the trader, Manual 850 here i rather like, This 840 is nice too although i can't work out what's in the back seats in the first shot!

here's one for spares blown engine apparently, I thought (don't know why or where it came from!) that these engines had a lifetime guarentee on them from BMW? I'm probably talking rubbish, maybe i should lay off the crack pipe on week nights!

Fantastic looking cars, regardless of cost IMHO.

In a strange twist, whilst reds are my favorite colours for an E39, they're my least favorite for 8 series! odd huh!

Thanks for the kind compliments you guys :D

There are a lot of shitty old 8's around for not much dosh :shock:

This one is an exception though, would you believe I paid £3500 :shock::lol: 74k with FBMWSH :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Holy fook!!!!!!

Has to be the bargain of the year!!!!! Nay, the decade!!

Nice one Parksie!!!!!

Yes Mate It seems So :wink:

Wait till i show you the Interior pics 8)

That is one lovely bargain you got their - I see there are a few CSI's in the market at present - the unofficial M8. Serious money they are though.

That is one lovely bargain you got their - I see there are a few CSI's in the market at present - the unofficial M8. Serious money they are though.

I'd sell all or any of my cars for the right Csi, alas not many are right :wink:

Looks amazing mate, and the price is amazing too!!!

You're right about a v12 thoughj, had a 750 with the v12, sounded lovely and wasn't that bad on fuel either unless your toe got caught in the shag pile and then the guage moved almost as fast as the speedo needle!

thats lovely parksie... those wheels really suit it. Colour - a fave of mine. Lets see some more shots, interior too please :-)

That looks a pretty nice car man.

Love the thought of a 6sp manual V12....wouldnt care that its not the CSI, I'd just have it straight into one of these exhaust places for a stainless system then I'd be good to go, ooh, super sweet!

Absolutely STUNNING 8)8)8)

Where are the interior pics :?::?:

Congrats on the fantastic price too :!::!:

Thanks for the Kind words, I Guess it must have been my time "To get lucky" 8) More pics to follow