Jon_

special m5 floor mats where to buy

13 posts in this topic

alright having a look on the net and i'm having no luck in finding places that do these mats could some one please point in the right direction please

post-3143-13074200641159_thumb.jpg

They are a little ott but you might be better getting some nice quality ones instead, I had my green ones from ebay and they are top quality :)

there custom made!!.. theres a couple of companies kicking about. But the most common company and i have used them for every car iv owned in past 5 year. they are called Autostyle.

had loads done to my spec. you chose color, Piping color, and motif (logo)

Not the cheapest they usually go between £50 - £90 for full set depending on the carpet quality you want and how difficult it is to make the Motif.. there very good and it usually takes a week for them to make them then send them out. Only pain is that you really need to tell them exactly what you want even E-Mail a rough design of what you want so they know what they have to make.. here's the link

there are a full set available from BMW. I got a set in mine, and they are pretty good in my opinion!

n536150374_3836665_5083.jpg

cheers

there custom made!!.. theres a couple of companies kicking about. But the most common company and i have used them for every car iv owned in past 5 year. they are called Autostyle.

Not the cheapest they usually go between £50 - £90 for full set depending on the carpet quality you want and how difficult it is to make the Motif.. there very good and it usually takes a week for them to make them then send them out. Only pain is that you really need to tell them exactly what you want even E-Mail a rough design of what you want so they know what they have to make.. here's the link

there are a full set available from BMW. I got a set in mine, and they are pretty good in my opinion!

n536150374_3836665_5083.jpg

cheers

Do you have a part number for these mats, my local dealer says they're unavailable.

Cheers.

Cotswold also confirmed that they were unavailable as well, and I did give them the part number.