Sign in to follow this  
fellie

Restriction of Classifieds Section

Restriction of Classifieds Section

The Classifieds section is limited, only Gold members and Traders are allowed to post their items / vehicles for sale on the forum, however all users will still be able to post Wanted adverts.

Any non gold members found posting their adverts in any section will have them removed. ( Including those stealthily placed ones and signature based sales )

Sorry for any inconvenience, but it is for your protection in the long run :D

please see Forum rules for current Gold /Trader rates.

Admin.

i see my topic in the wanted section has been deleted, i dont see the point in this, i have 3 bmw's and only want to do a deal with somebody else on here. i feel this goes against the whole idea of a bmw forum, is it not here to help eachother out??? and not have to look elsewhere ??? i have read the rules but as far as i can see i may aswell be a member of a sewing circle for homosexual panda bears, as i cant seem to use this forum for much at all.

Perhaps you would like a forum that has a great deal of advertisements getting in the way. Something has to be done in order for it to remain here. It costs money to keep this forum alive. I have been here for quite a long period found it very useful indeed. Besides which a tenner is not that much to be able to sell for a year, at the same time help to keep a great forum alive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk