Retset

The BMW5 random picture thread

A few pics taken over the last 2-3 days...

First one's my 5, and my mum's X-plated 525i, both had been cleaned, I used Super resin on mine afterwards... 8) ; Second one is sunrise over Wembley Stadium at 4:20am; Third one's from an hour ago, sunset outside my window...

Enjoy... :D

post-3009-13074197572067_thumb.jpg

post-3009-13074197573934_thumb.jpg

post-3009-13074197577929_thumb.jpg

here is some from work..... 1 of those had to take a picture sort of moments :oops:

and belive it or not this is 1 of the smaller ones... :shock:

25062008297.jpg

and here is 1 of me going out to make the ship SAFE to come into port

DSCF0007.jpg

Please do not quote the entire previous post - it serves no purpose and makes the thread hard to read.

i quite belive it........ that is where i work!!!!! britain's premiere port ... caugh caugh :oops: apparently anyway :lol:

and prob took you that long for 1 box???

Talking ships. Here's a few from my place in the North Sea.

DSC_5413-1.jpg

Taking one West of the Shetland Islands...

DSC_5424-1.jpg

...and coming up again.

Gabarus-1.jpg

North Sea again...early '90s. And yes it stayed afloat. Just been sold for 10M US$. 27 years old.

SunsetNorthAtlanticspring2005-1.jpg

This makes it all worthwhile. Summer sunset in the North Sea.

Vessels featured are Anchor Handling Tug vessels and Platform Supply vessels.

A couple of views whilst I was schooling this afternoon..... I do like riding bareback - the horse tends to move much more freely.

post-529-13074198285076_thumb.jpg

post-529-13074198290649_thumb.jpg

There are some reallu nice pictures in this thread so I thought I would add a few random meagre pics of my own!

blueandM5wheel.jpg

week4chow2.jpg

week4hammychow.jpg

100_1231.jpg

100_1197.jpg

000_3097.jpg

Notice the theme going on there! :lol:

Pete

My 5 months old boy

Kulten, what a pic. Looks very professional. Are you a bit handy with the camera or are you like me and got lucky. The focus on your lads eyes is perfect.

My 5 months old boy

Kulten, what a pic. Looks very professional. Are you a bit handy with the camera or are you like me and got lucky. The focus on your lads eyes is perfect.

Apart from e34 :D i really like to use SLR cameras and this is my second habit. If you like it, you might enjoy, just take a look my website http://kulten.phpnet.us/

Cheers Kulten, I'm making my way through that lot now. Some awesome pics mate. I have recently inhereted one of my dads SLR's, he is a recently retired photographer hence I recognised the quality of your photo, I must say I'm quite chuffed with myself that I did. He was chief photographer for the Scottish Farmer and has been commissioned by the Queen and Queen mum to photograph them and some of thier livestock for their Christmas cards and to mark other occasions.

I enjoy doing wildlife photos but I only have a 200mm lens with a X2 converter. It is adequate

for practising but not ideal, I just can't justify the cost of a 400 or 500mm with a low enough F number. I'm starting to get the hang of balancing the appeture and the shutter speed to get some decent shots. I'll have to post some up here.

Taken Aug 05 near one of Scotlands lovely 'lochs' ... :mrgreen:

Hows that for random :mrgreen:

post-159-13074199516817_thumb.jpg

Hi Kulten,

The picture of yer little sprogs face is simply fantastic!

Just had a quick look at your website photoblog as well - looks really good mate!

do you do private photography shoots on request? I'd want some pics of my car taken ....

or, do I splurge on a good beginners SLR and have a go myself?!!

Cheers! Dennis, West London UK!