Retset

The BMW5 random picture thread

Sincere apologies if it seems like showing off, I do realise how lucky I've been.

The tale is that I bought an M635 12 years ago when they were relatively cheap (£6.6k, I found the receipt the other day), I pursued the E34 when hardly anybody knew it even existed and I just got lucky with the B12 as no-one else was buying when the PO wanted to sell... and I was looking to buy, and I specifically wanted the Langversion ;)

The bitter truth is that just recently the E34 and E38 were days from being sold to keep food on the table and a roof over our heads - it's been a tough year... and so after another long day today I managed to give them all a quick wash  to get the three of them looking nice.

On ‎03‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 11:11 PM, sharkfan said:

Sincere apologies if it seems like showing off, I do realise how lucky I've been.

The bitter truth is that just recently the E34 and E38 were days from being sold to keep food on the table and a roof over our heads - it's been a tough year... and so after another long day today I managed to give them all a quick wash  to get the three of them looking nice.

show off all you want Sharkfan , i could look at that E34 all day :) and the others too for that matter but mostly the E34 !

And i hope all is going better to let you keep them y=too !