Retset

The BMW5 random picture thread

Brilliant picture of the fox! 8) 

Did you physically take that, or set a camera up to catch him?

A nice malt or three last night; feel like I've a bloody head cold coming on, so this was my attempt to sweat it out ;):mrgreen: 

It's a fairly rare bottle too, can only be bought from the distillery as it's main designation is the Far East and Japan

IMG_20171007_203456.jpg

One of our wee fella, Oscar, too. Horrible day yesterday, so he was happy to be in and have the fire on (which is rare as he usually legs it as soon as I clang the fire guard or coal scuttle) :lol:

IMG_20170903_121302.jpg

Edited by d_a_n1979

11 minutes ago, d_a_n1979 said:

Brilliant picture of the fox! 8) 

Did you physically take that, or set a camera up to catch him?

No mate he just comes up to me when I am in the garden feeding the cats....they all seemed to get on well most of the time but the white cats/ginger cat and fox have all mysteriously disappeared now and I haven't seen them for a year or two?

The Fox was that tame he used to come right up to our patio doors/living room and I used to give him snacks when watching TV.

IMG_2597.JPG

IMG_2677.JPG

IMG_2955.JPG

IMG_0320.JPG

Ahhh.. :( Sorry to hear they've disappeared @norightsock 

We get a fair bit of wildlife; as we back onto woods we can hear the foxes playing/fighting at night (haven't seen them yet though). We've had deer into the garden (little sods at most of my small apples :lol: ) and last week we have 6 hedgehogs... The cat food that our Oscar won't eat gets given to them and they love it. He sits there sulking as they're eating it haha :mrgreen: 

This pic was taken at the back of my garden...I think it was a warning as we had not long moved in and didn't realise how much trouble we would have with the neighbours next door over the usual things...hedges/their dogs coming on to our garden/barking/bonfires/parking (they resent anyone parking in front of their house)and its a public layby/road...lol

IMG_0580.JPG

5 minutes ago, norightsock said:

I live in the city so to speak so don't see much wildlife other than the occasional Hoodie ...no just cats/dogs/foxes/squirrels  and pigeons....would love to see a deer or even  hedge hogs!

There'll be more there than you realise; you'll just have to get a night vision camera to catch it all  ;)

I remember seeing the BBC Wildlife programme showing the abundance of wildlife in The City; deer roaming free overnight was amazing to see! A huge herd too!

37 minutes ago, Loadmaster said:

And to add to the recent cat theme....

Here's our Alfie. A proper fluff with big paws and a very lion like mane.large.IMG_20170529_1339368_rewind.jpg.8b90de8d7705c0e4bbf5c3e377ed6cba.jpg

He's a big lad! ;) 

6 minutes ago, norightsock said:

There is a lot of cat lovers on here guys.

Hell yeah 8) 

Really wish we'd gotten Oscar's sister too when we took him on in Dec 2008... One of my biggest regrets :( 

Just now, norightsock said:

Anyone can tell me what type of bird this is as it used to rest on the same tree in our garden for a few years on the trot!

IMG_0731.JPG

IMG_0730.JPG

Common everyday Heron that pal ;)

Be careful if you've any goldfish around!