bluelights21

Cigarette lighter fuse number

15 hours ago, bluelights21 said:

Anyone know the fuse number for the cigarette lighter fuse in the glove box fuse panel In  an f07 11reg! I want to power my dash cam.

Start here: https://www.newtis.info/tisv2/a/en/f07-530d-sat/wiring-functional-info/body/general-vehicle-electrical-system/cigarette-lighter-power-socket/AFtoMc5j

Looks like fuse 65 - Then look at the fuse layout card which was stored in the rear fuse box in the F11 to see where this fuse is located.

2 hours ago, Matthew Ashton said:

Start here: https://www.newtis.info/tisv2/a/en/f07-530d-sat/wiring-functional-info/body/general-vehicle-electrical-system/cigarette-lighter-power-socket/AFtoMc5j

Looks like fuse 65 - Then look at the fuse layout card which was stored in the rear fuse box in the F11 to see where this fuse is located.

Cheers Matthew, looking at the circuit it looks like fuse 54 behind the glove box, I have also bought the technical download from emanuals.com which confirms it. Thanks again.

52 minutes ago, bluelights21 said:

Cheers Matthew, looking at the circuit it looks like fuse 54 behind the glove box, I have also bought the technical download from emanuals.com which confirms it. Thanks again.

Newtis.info is based on the official BMW ISTA software so you have the full workshop manual there for free. You can also find free downloads of the full ISTA suite that gives you the workshop manual but also dealer level diagnostics if you use it with an ENET cable connected between a laptop and the OBD port of the car.