ronildo

E39 M5 Rear Diff Output seals

Hi,

For HG02 FTT - E39 M5 - UK.

Can I have prices for the following please for the diff output seals (driveshaft/axles side) as on the diagram page http://bmwfans.info/parts-catalog/E39-Sedan/Europe/M5-S62/R-M/mar2002/browse/rear_axle/differential_drive_output/

33107510289 - Shaft seal with lock ring (part 18 & 19 on diagram link above) - please confirm I dont need to order part 19 - 33141206439 separately? 

33122283079 - Dustcover plate, small

33131213713 - Dustcover plate, large

Also, on the output drive flange (part 15) I believe there is an o-ring (possible part number 33111214144?), but it is not shown on the part diagram, but is mentioned on the link below (9th picture) from M5board https://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e39-m5-e52-z8-discussion/213391-diy-rear-differential-side-axle-seal-replacement-pics.html please confirm if these are applicable?

Thanks

Good Afternoon

19 does come with 18.

Unfortunately BMW do not liste 33111214144 for your vehicle sorry and do not show any o-rings for the flange separate. If you would like us to price the flange itself for you, then let us know.

Price for the other 3 items is £61.09 delivered to UK Mainland.

YOUR CUSTOMER ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - 58317

Payment Options:

For orders under £500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via Paypal (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can only take Payment via Paypal or Bank Transfer

For orders over £500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by Paypal.

Paypal – partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com 

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference and your delivery address in the notes section.

Bank Transfer – Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR VEHICLE REGISTRATION OR CHASSIS NUMBER TO SECURE YOUR 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY

Hi, thanks for this.

Can you give me the price breakdown for each of the items and also confirm if they come as pairs or I need to order 2 of everything to do both sides?

Thanks