I'm Spence, I believe (or so I have been told) that I run the only manual F10 N55 in the UK - probably BS from the dealer (Service rather than Sales) but there you go

I've had the F10 for 5 years now and it's reached a heady 55k miles - not without issue mind

Prior to that, I've been a serial 5 series owner, having had an E39 528i and an E60 530i - there was an E36 and a brief spell in an F10 in there too, but less said about the F10 the better (I'm too big for em!)

19 hours ago, Sir Spence said:

I'm Spence, I believe (or so I have been told) that I run the only manual F10 N55 in the UK

What variant of 535i do you have?

11 535i M Sport

1 535i M Sport Turbo*  

Estimated 15 535i (F10) SE

2 535i SE Turbo*

Get some pics up including the gear lever so we know you aren't telling fibs! :P

*quirk on the log book that some include the word "Turbo" in the name of the car

It's an SE best I know - lots of nice extras (including the HUD) but no seat warmers - I suspect it was specced by someone who wasn't paying much attention?

Pics would require cleaning it! ..tricky at the moment due to a back back, but trust me, the new clutch it had at 27k backs me up!