Yokozuna

For everyone that wants an even bigger X series....

What the fecking hell is going on at BMW? 

Did they see the new Range Rover and G wagon and thought I think there’s a market for a car that size but even uglier than the Bentley Bentaga? 

Jesus Christ this looks awful! 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/life-style/cars/1032627/BMW-X7-2019-price-specs-release-date/amp

and you thought the new 7 was gopping.....

that grill looks like it belongs on one of them Australian road trains to stop kangaroos from getting sucked in....

I agree, looks like they've used the same grille as the 7.

I was looking at X5's on eBay yesterday and noticed that the grilles have been gradually getting bigger and bigger with every incarnation. I think the last X5 was as big as they can go without it looking shite.

About time they has an XC90 / GLS competitor. For those of us that need a big 7 seater and who's wife won't drive a van I welcome this. But only once its depreciated by 60%.

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Oddly enough I was looking at the X2's the other day and not being excited at all by the 2.0i and the 2.0d I did pop myself down for a test drive of the X2 M35i due out shortly.

X5's are massive enough as they are, favourites of school run Mum's alongside massive Volvo's and massive Audi's.

Oddly enough I was looking at the X2's the other day and not being excited at all by the 2.0i and the 2.0d I did pop myself down for a test drive of the X2 M35i due out shortly.

X5's are massive enough as they are, favourites of school run Mum's alongside massive Volvo's and massive Audi's.
The X5 is useless in the back, arguably the new disco is a step backwards. I nearly moved to Denmark last year and I was eyeing up either a G500 (quite small inside), GL500 or Surburban Xl!!!!

Not sure if they are trying to bring in a blend of Rolls Royce with all the taller grilles but can't help themselves ruin it... The M50d unit has some good numbers tho.. 

I saw a new 8 Series in a garden centre car park yesterday - saw it as I drove though to get somewhere else. Christ, what a miserable looking heap in Depression Blue. Looks like an expanded 1995 Celica.
Yeah I agree.... 10292a653df94117740d894d28204f76.jpg0faea8dcbd2eae83966e1f5ed4549090.jpg3e02cc08e076d55aa8716d5a14ddc85c.jpg

2 hours ago, oldjohnny said:

It looks as if it's been in an accident!

With a metal fence and a panel has been left stuck to the front....

finnished your post off for you! ;) 

How much bigger does the 8 series look compared to a 6 series?  

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks the rear end on it looks a mess.  When I saw the first release pics of it, said it looked like too much is going on on the back bumper...

How much bigger does the 8 series look compared to a 6 series?  

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks the rear end on it looks a mess.  When I saw the first release pics of it, said it looked like too much is going on on the back bumper...
Not bigger just different. in person it felt long low and relatively narrow. the M6 GC I was there to see felt wider but not shorter. the 8 series cabin felt smaller.

I swear they are all getting bigger all the time,  soon the new 1 series would take up as much room as a 90's 7 series

With every new model the car gets a few extra inches... My Grand Cherokee used to be seen as a huge old bus but next to most Land Rovers it's a titch.. Put a Mk1 Golf next to the current car and it has grown into a real Fat Albert... The only things that don't get any bigger are parking spaces..

23 hours ago, Yokozuna said:

You’ve got the mark of the Devil @Karl ;) 

why does this look good even though it’s as audacious if not more so than the BMW? 

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/2019-rolls-royce-cullinan-suv-preview/

Stuff like the Bentayga and the Rolls SUV thingy leave me cold but you could force me to drive round in a Bowler Wildcat.