Jump to content
3drstretch

Rare Leather goodies

Recommended Posts

Just a thought - might be worth adding "extended" to the wording of the adds as "Extended Leather" was an option which included the pieces you have for sale, it wasn't just an "individual" option.  Might help with buyers search terms...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Seesure said:

Just a thought - might be worth adding "extended" to the wording of the adds as "Extended Leather" was an option which included the pieces you have for sale, it wasn't just an "individual" option.  Might help with buyers search terms...

 

Extended was just door handles and centre console these are FULL leather options but I’ll add for ppl who are not sure ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 3drstretch said:

Extended was just door handles and centre console these are FULL leather options but I’ll add for ppl who are not sure ;) 

 

My previous M5 had Extended leather... which included the lower half of the dash, glove box and cover around steering column as well as door cards and handles. 

 

My Current one has leather door handles and centre console but does not have extended leather as the option.

 

AFAIUI we never got full leather in the UK - which included the top half of the dash :) 

 

Unless these definitions of the options were for the M5?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Seesure said:

 

My previous M5 had Extended leather... which included the lower half of the dash, glove box and cover around steering column as well as door cards and handles. 

 

My Current one has leather door handles and centre console but does not have extended leather as the option.

 

AFAIUI we never got full leather in the UK - which included the top half of the dash :) 

 

Unless these definitions of the options were for the M5?

I would say your first m5 had the full leather option and the one you have now is the standard extended version which was also on champagne models. Door handles and centre console. They did do full leather over here in uk but yes top dash was never part of it for some reason. 

Edited by 3drstretch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The rules in the eBay section state - not for stealth advertising of your own items

 

if you want to sell something you list it properly in the other sections. This section is to link folk to items on eBay and discuss

Edited by Cribert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Cribert said:

The rules in the eBay section state - not for stealth advertising of your own items

 

I thought those rules only applied if you weren't a Gold or Platinum member, although I stand to be corrected. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Paddy O'Furniture said:

 

I thought those rules only applied if you weren't a Gold or Platinum member, although I stand to be corrected. 

Could be correct. I didn’t know this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×