13 hours ago, pidgeonpost said:

people gobbing in the street (or anywhere for that matter), 

^^^^THIS!

Exacerbated by the 'professional' lawn fairies on TV continually gobbing or worse still clearing their noses on the pitch, add to it those ignorant gobshites who think it's OK to just spit out their chewing gum anywhere they happen to be standing :angry:

On 04/02/2019 at 08:51, Paddy O'Furniture said:

People who call an E39 Sport an "M Sport"

People who say "can I get" instead of "could I have"

People who begin every sentence with the word "so" 

Can you get a life? :lol:;)

1 hour ago, duncan-uk said:

When do angry young men become grumpy old men!?

I'M AS MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!

It's an insidious business. It creeps up on you and can be triggered by the smallest event or a significant birthday. Trouble is once it's been triggered there's no going back! :lol:

3 hours ago, pauliexjr said:

^^^^THIS!

Exacerbated by the 'professional' lawn fairies on TV continually gobbing or worse still clearing their noses on the pitch, add to it those ignorant gobshites who think it's OK to just spit out their chewing gum anywhere they happen to be standing :angry:

Add to that littering. Should be shot on sight!

Lets add groups of wankers who steal mopeds then proceed to rob people in the street stealing phones etc.. Why can't we carry baseball bat and knock these shits on their arse..

There's one cocky shit where i live which rides his own (we think) moped around while using his mobile phone.. Oh how i wish i could place a concrete block in his path

Edited by Blobby

17 minutes ago, Blobby said:

There's one cocky shit where i live which rides his own (we think) moped around while using his mobile phone.. Oh how i wish i could place a concrete block in his path

Don't worry. No need for the concrete block. Fate/karma will catch up with him sooner or later ^_^

Edited by boiliebasher

The pack of wankers who basically got away with breaking into an airport and chaining themselves to a plane. I'd have taken off anyway. The view from 35'000 feet is quite spectacular. Either way, there's something to be said for piling all the scummers and wrong's onto an old cross channel ferry and torpedoing it in the Pacific. 

If you can make it back to land on a deckchair, you're free to go.

I've always believed that punishment should fit the crime and one example is ...

If you rape someone and you are guilty beyond doubt ... The rapist should be hanged outside their towns civic building. 

The one example is the monster that raped all those male OAP's during the 1980's/90's down London. 

I would add also those that murder young children for their kicks ...

Edited by Carl-e34

Loud exhaust on small engine cars, for example there used to an old MR2 auto with a loud exhaust. All sound and no go. Might as well add small engined motorbikes with that too. 

Why would you want to draw attention to yourself when in reality you haven't broken the speed limit yet when it sounds like you're do 100mph, which it does for a long time as it's still in eye and ear shot for about a lifetime

On 07/02/2019 at 08:25, boiliebasher said:

Don't worry. No need for the concrete block. Fate/karma will catch up with him sooner or later ^_^

One round our way did after a few months of L-plate moped madness. He imprinted himself into the front of a transit van-not been an issue since. 

1 hour ago, SuperDave said:

One round our way did after a few months of L-plate moped madness. He imprinted himself into the front of a transit van-not been an issue since. 

Great story with a happy ending - thanks Dave :D

15 hours ago, sharkfan said:

Great story with a happy ending - thanks Dave :D

I just hope there wasn't too much damage to the poor Transit van. :(

On 04/02/2019 at 08:51, Paddy O'Furniture said:

People who call an E39 Sport an "M Sport"

People who say "can I get" instead of "could I have"

People who begin every sentence with the word "so" 

So, can I get an E39 Sport and call it an M Sport?  :lol:

Edited by Loadmaster

People who sit in the aisle seat on trains, leaving the window seat free who then don't move over when the train gets full. 

That's me..... But I'm recently post shoulder operation so I don't want to be crushed in.

If you want the Isle seat, get there before me!

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, 535i Andrew said:

People who sit in the aisle seat on trains, leaving the window seat free who then don't move over when the train gets full. 

Dont forget spreading a massive Burger King meal out on the table. 

Mind you, never had that issue in First. ;)

We had a wee shite, all of fifteen, on a small scrambler who was a bloody menace, roaring about like a maniac.   Then one glorious day he came off in a big way, wearing would you believe just a dressing gown and pyjamas!  Nipping round to his mates don't you know.  He wasn't killed but I hear he's in wards three and four!

I have another one to add.

Not on this forum so much, but, on another forum I contribute to. Some people just type a load of garbage, without any punctuation at all. It makes it very had to read and also try to understand what on earth they are gibbering on about.

I have another one to add.

Not on this forum so much, but, on another forum I contribute to. Some people just type a load of garbage, without any punctuation at all. It makes it very had to read and also try to understand what on earth they are gibbering on about.
Ihatecnutsthatactlikethepunctuationpolice..... 4ef55ced84842947a24b8bcf6a5366b2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk