dandle

G01 Towbar kit

Hi,

I'm looking to get an X3 M4.0 and am looking at the option of buying an petrol without a tow bar and getting it retrofitted. I know the parts are expensive so it wont be a surprise, could you quote me for the following parts please. I know there's two option depending if the car has trailer hitch prep but no UK cars seem to come with this so i'm pricing the lot.

I don't suppose you could get the installation instructions for me as well so I can see how long the labour times are (ive been roughly told around 8 hours)?

Many thanks.

BMW G03 towbar kit.jpg

Hi,

The price for the above parts would be £1638.19 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

However I would not be confident in saying that is everything you will need in order to fit the tow bar.

If you have a REG or chassis for the car you are looking at I can have a further look into this for you.

Reference number 55764.

Kind Regards

Thanks for that. I'm looking at getting the M40i possibly and trying to work the cost on top of the car. Could you use chassis "LE87857" as a base as I don't believe any UK car comes with the trailer prep already in place. 

Any chance you could quote me for the labour too as I'm not against bringing it to you guys to get it fitted.

The kit also comes with instructions printed out from the portal, any chance of a copy? I understand if you can't send them. I just want to see what's involved. As it may be worth me fitting the whole kit and paying BMW to code it afterwards. 

Good Morning,

Total for parts is £2199.88 inclusive.

Labour is £900.00 including programming and coding. This is a fairly big job with 10 hours fitting time.

Total - £3099.88

Your customer reference is 56034.

The price is valid for 7 working days from today.

Best Wishes.