Jake

Ista - P

I already have Ista-d and the D-can cable from Jimmy at Cable shack (works nicely thank you very much) I would now like to acquire Ista-P. Unfortunately Cable shack don't do Ista-p and the relevant cable.  Can anyone  recommend a reliable source and advise on which cables I will need in order to do coding on a F01 740d.

Thanks in advance

Jake  

This is the version I am on as it seems to work well, fill your boots and select what you want from the torrent if you already have ISTA/D

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArTAP9qwiGB0i7FsyYr9pvrE_QGQZg

You can use the same cable to code, I suggest not programming updates to the modules as it takes a long time and should be done with the proper hardware, winKFP is the better option as you update single modules.

Edited by GoNz0

All the ISTA-P files and the tools folder + the FAQ in english. The database files are for D not P.

To code a change of battery yes, I did one Tuesday. It is under conversions.

It contains every current update for every module on every BMW/Mini from the past 18+ years.

On 09/01/2019 at 20:23, GoNz0 said:

This is the version I am on as it seems to work well, fill your boots and select what you want from the torrent if you already have ISTA/D

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArTAP9qwiGB0i7FsyYr9pvrE_QGQZg

You can use the same cable to code, I suggest not programming updates to the modules as it takes a long time and should be done with the proper hardware, winKFP is the better option as you update single modules.

Thanks,works perfectly