kavman0

Anybody know this E28

If you can get the reg I can confirm but pretty sure that's my old car sold about 4/5 years ago now to another member. It was very tidy and well specked with a/c and the switchable box. 

I fitted the 15's and had the front foot wells repaired. Ran it for a couple of years without a hiccough. 

Ok so 99.9% sure this is my old car - I had it between May 2014 and June 2015 covering 4000 miles or so.

Interesting to note that BL Autos should be BS autos as the services/ Maintenance @ 115,856 and 117,963 were done by me....

That aside it was a very tidy car and during my tenure i sourced some trim and sorted the rear shadow line screen surround. Dealt with the start of foot well rot - nothing serious, fitted the 15" wheels and recommissioned the A/C converting it to R134a.

The above and a service i just enjoyed driving it - took trips to Cornwall, Devon and Newcastle.

OCC tried to buy it from me when i sold it (but didn't want to pay the asking price) and was aware of it through the previous owner to me.

It was then sold to a chap on the south coast who joined up here who had the belt and braces service.

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

Down sides which still seem apparent were a cracked dash, a small amount of lacquer damage on the bonnet from bird poo or similar but polished up very well and the rear shelf and back of rear head rests were sun bleached (hence replacing the shadowline trim - i felt it had been to hot places in its time as the spec seemed ideal for long trips to euro (economy model, A/C, tow bar etc)

Don't recall it being this car. I remember some cold weather bubbles we discussed but was it m3? 

Id say it was worth taking a look though as it was a good car. 

They came up on the cold but disappeared in the warmer weather? Was one wing if so I think. 

Still think its it's worth looking at as I thought it a pretty together example and with the last couple of bills it should drive very well.