Sign in to follow this  
e34m525i

E34 m5 on eBay

heated rears were an option on M5s. But not many have it.   I've got a BMW retro fit rear heated seat kit 

Upto 9,600 already! It’s crazy to think that these were quite easy to get for 5k years back! Wish I’d have taken the plunge then! Even one needing work would have been worth investing in with today’s values

Great potential and nice spec although the colour kills it for me. The car would need a full re-paint to look mint and then keeping it clean if regularly used would be a royal PITA.

Diamond Schwartz Metallic is THE Black on 80's & 90's BMW's. It's more of a Graphite Grey which is heaps easier to maintain and still looks mega when clean or dirty.

C.

Edited by cableguy

New diamond black looks nothing like 20 year old dullmand black.  My E30 is this colour and its as nice as any new shade

As for the 3.8 vs 3.6  The 3.6 has no grunt compared. I'd take a 315bhp-320bhp 3.8 that makes its full torque over a 3.6  So much easier to drive and go in each gear 

This is ebay there will be a plethora of ebay january no money tossers bidding on that