nelsonjmbf

Quick Ques. about ITool )Radar & Esys, Dr Gini??

My first question is in regards to I Tool Radar, i just want to make sure that i have this correct, the program is used mainly to communicate with the car using the icom connection? so for me using a k+dcan cable on a 2004 525i [e60] there is really no use for the program?

My second question is regarding the E sys software, so far I've managed to get INPA, NCS, NCS Dummy, Bluetooth Activation tool, tool 32, winfk, dr gini, coding tool, & find ecu installed on my labtop, tho have only connected with ncs & inpa before, what I want to know is if I also would have any use for E sys when it comes to my car? I DIDNT think about this till right now but also does anyone know if the dr gini software was updated to be able to connect with e60's? I would just try but attempting trial and error but when it comes to this stuff I am trying to learn everything I can about how to do things the correct way to prevent any costly/harmful mistakes. Thanks for any help you guys can offer.

Hi nelsonjmbf,

All you would need for an e60 would be inpa ncs expert and disv57, none of the other software is needed or relevant to your model car,

unsure if dr gini has e series compatibility as I dont use it. e-sys is for f series coding.

ok thanks, I had ista working but  something happened an now its erroring out lol I have ncs working as well as inpa however its in german still completely lol I cant figure out how to get version 5.0.2 to load over updated version. I was wondering besides buying it offline do you know anywhere is can find DIS?