Sign in to follow this  
neetin

F10 535d

Hi All,

Thinking of buying a bmw 535d M sport F10. Going back to a 5 series since my last e39 10 years ago. Just wanted to know anything that i should be looking out for before i buy the car . I am aware of the leaking foot wells  that lot of people have mentioned.  I had the same issue on my e39 530d m sport surprised to hear that they having the same issue on the F10.  Any advice or suggestion would be much appreciated. 

thanks

Neetin

Nothing particularly relevant to the big Diesel over the normal F10 weak points. 

Regular oil changes will be the best thing to look for to keep both the turbos sweet.

The 530d is impressive enough, the 535d must be in a different league again. Go for it.

20 hours ago, 535i Andrew said:

Nothing particularly relevant to the big Diesel over the normal F10 weak points. 

Regular oil changes will be the best thing to look for to keep both the turbos sweet.

The 530d is impressive enough, the 535d must be in a different league again. Go for it.

It is truly intoxicating.

Had my f11 535 for 3 weeks now never stopped grining !

even more since had it remapped just over a week ago by far the best load lugger that’s not a 4-6 litre petrol estate and I’d say same probably goes for the F10

:) Great to hear so many good reviews about the 535d.  I spoke to my guy at BMW he saying the car should be ready on friday soo hopefully should have a new car this week :)

7 hours ago, Mobileman said:

Had my f11 535 for 3 weeks now never stopped grining !

even more since had it remapped just over a week ago by far the best load lugger that’s not a 4-6 litre petrol estate and I’d say same probably goes for the F10

Not wishing to hijack the thread, but how different is it post remap, and where did you get it done?

seems everyone happy with there 535d.. 

i just hoping i have the similar experience that you all having. I let you all know how i get on. Thank you all for your input again its much appreciated.

thanks

Neetin 

On 12/12/2018 at 07:34, goram said:

Not wishing to hijack the thread, but how different is it post remap, and where did you get it done?

Celtic tuning dealer based in north east

the best way to describe the difference is going from 520-530 it’s a huge jump 

Edited by Mobileman