Sign in to follow this  
sams255

Europe Next-2019-1

I have seen on some GPS forums that the Europe Next -2019-1 is now out maybe? Did anyone hear anything?

Although that particular site appears to be providing a link for the Europe Next 2019-1 (supported by the people with skulls and crossbones) 

2 hours ago, Matthew Ashton said:

Europe NEXT 2019-1 is available but maybe not on BMW’s autonupdate site.  If you have the ability to generate your own FSC code I can help you with that version of the maps. 

Thank you, Matthew, When i had my NBT unit installed the guy Unlocked the need for an FSC code so it has never been required when i did updates. Did you obtain your copy from the skull and crossbones people ?

2 hours ago, sams255 said:

Thank you, Matthew, When i had my NBT unit installed the guy Unlocked the need for an FSC code so it has never been required when i did updates. Did you obtain your copy from the skull and crossbones people ?

No skull and crossbones! I’ll pm you. 

On 07/12/2018 at 13:17, Matthew Ashton said:

Europe NEXT 2019-1 is available but maybe not on BMW’s autonupdate site.  If you have the ability to generate your own FSC code I can help you with that version of the maps. 

Is that offer open to everyone? ;)

I have a lifetime code and usually have to email a random chap in China to send me a link... I'd much rather talk to somebody here!

38 minutes ago, RobM said:

Is that offer open to everyone? ;)

I have a lifetime code and usually have to email a random chap in China to send me a link... I'd much rather talk to somebody here!

PM Matthew Ashton or you could go to the skull and crossbones website

Edited by sams255