i-macca

E61 530i SE Auto - New MOT

Mystic blue metallic with grey cloth interior
108k miles, 12 months MOT (until Nov 2019)

Dual zone climate
Full electric seats with adjustable lumber, drivers with memory
Blinds in rear windows
Also comes with the usual bits; cruise control, electrically adjustable mirrors and steering column, 6 CD changer (iDrive is MP3 enabled so will play MP3 CDs)

Smooth engine and gearbox, car drives very well. Interior in very good condition, air conditioning nice and cold.  Alloys in excellent condition with good tyres all round; Goodyears on the front with 5-6mm and Falkens on the rear with 3-4mm.  Air suspension works as it should.  

Very reliable (better than a 530d!). Some service history, I’ve done oil and filter changes myself.  She's had a brand new battery and VANOS solenoid in the last couple of weeks (with receipts).  Battery has been registered properly as is required in these cars.  

Exterior has some marks, a graze on the near side rear wheel arch (pictured), a small dent about 4 inches long in the passenger door and a cracked offside mirror housing (pictured) thanks to a lovely Audi driver who thought it was ok to come round a corner on the wrong side of the road.  I haven’t had them fixed as it didn’t seem worthwhile, and the price reflects this.  Otherwise age related marks, but as the photos show, the car shines up well. 

This is a great car that sees 35mpg on a long run.  Genuine reason for sale as have upgraded to a 550i (B)), so in need of space.  

Looking for £3,500 ono.  

Please, no stupid offers.  I’m not a charity, so if you’re a bit short on money this month and can only afford 50p, please look elsewhere.  No test drives without proof of valid insurance cover.  Happy to take prospective buyers for a drive.  

DSC_0300.jpg

DSC_0301.jpg

DSC_0302.jpg

DSC_0303.jpg

DSC_0305.jpg

DSC_0306.jpg

DSC_0308.jpg

DSC_0310.jpg

DSC_0311.jpg

DSC_0312.jpg

DSC_0313.jpg

DSC_0314.jpg

DSC_0315.jpg

Edited by i-macca

You didn’t buy the e61 550i on the bay of E did you? 

Was contemplating that myself, I just couldn’t bring myself to buy an E60/61! :lol:

good luck with the sale ;) 

1 hour ago, d_a_n1979 said:

Put an idea of a price on pal 

Saves embarrassment of silly offers then ;) 

Crikey - sorry!  Did mean to, will teach me for copy and pasting the add from Pistonheads!  

1 hour ago, Yokozuna said:

You didn’t buy the e61 550i on the bay of E did you? 

Was contemplating that myself, I just couldn’t bring myself to buy an E60/61! :lol:

good luck with the sale ;) 

It was on eBay, I've had it about 6 weeks or so now.  Black one, 19s.  Awesome bit of kit!  

11 minutes ago, i-macca said:

It was on eBay, I've had it about 6 weeks or so now.  Black one, 19s.  Awesome bit of kit!  

Where from, was it the lad in Wales?

38 minutes ago, i-macca said:

Ah, no the one I was watching was silver and it disappeared from my watch list on Thursday.

I see you're in East Sussex. Are your pics taken somewhere alongside the A22 in Ashdown Forest?

I'm no expert on E61 prices, but despite a few bits needing sorting it seems like a very fair price.

GLWTS

10 hours ago, Loadmaster said:

I see you're in East Sussex. Are your pics taken somewhere alongside the A22 in Ashdown Forest?

I'm no expert on E61 prices, but despite a few bits needing sorting it seems like a very fair price.

GLWTS

Very close, just off the A22 from Nutley, in one of the Forest car parks.  Good spot!  I'm in Crowborough so it's a good place to get some nice advert pics.  

Thanks - that's certainly what I'm hoping!