Sign in to follow this  
d_a_n1979

E39 530i - low miles and very clean

I stumbled across this car on Wednesday evening, it was sat on my drive by Thursday afternoon. 

Very happy after taking the tough decision to move on the E38 last week.

12 hours ago, Woody_ said:

I stumbled across this car on Wednesday evening, it was sat on my drive by Thursday afternoon. 

Very happy after taking the tough decision to move on the E38 last week.

That's good to hear ;)

Get yourself a project going in the relevant section and show the car off to all it's gloriousness :mrgreen: 

I was so gutted to see the 740 drive off last Sunday, it was the right thing to do but gutting all the same, I'd poured a lot of time, money and love into it over the last 5 years. 

Whilst looking for a Touran to replace it, I stumbled over this 530, I knew straight away she was a good un.  The chap I bought it from was a complete BMW nut, he had a 17 plate F10 M5 on the drive, an E39 M5 with 15k miles on it in a dehumidified cacoon in one garage, 2 E34 M5s with no mileage on them in another, 2 7 series a new one and an E2, no wonder this car had only 62k on the clock.  He was definitely the right chap to do a deal with.

The 530 was bought used approved from Dick Lovett :D in 2015 which is unusual for a car of this age but it had loads done over 2 years whilst under the warranty.

So what a week, wasn't expected to get another bimmer so quickly but it was too good to miss.