Guy540i6&535i5

Oxford Green e34 530i v8 auto

Nice but pricey.

If completely rust free then price could be around the £2.5k mark or am I being too harsh? 

Edited by Piper

The e34 market is a tough one to call these days. With so many cars shipped overseas and broken over the last couple of years, there are very few half decent cars left.

I've been using my Saloon as a daily over the summer and only seen one other e34 on the road this year...!

Something not quite right with the grainy 90's pics as the sellers other items and pics seem more akin to a modern camera or phone? Green/Grey combo is always going to be a hard sell and the Auto box does it no favours value wise, however it's still a nice low miles classic cruiser if genuine and generally rust free.

I'd say Piper is spot on at around £2.5k.

C.

2 hours ago, cableguy said:

Something not quite right with the grainy 90's pics as the sellers other items and pics seem more akin to a modern camera or phone? Green/Grey combo is always going to be a hard sell and the Auto box does it no favours value wise, however it's still a nice low miles classic cruiser if genuine and generally rust free.

I'd say Piper is spot on at around £2.5k.

C.

Very true .... depending on the  service history and condition of the underneath  £2.5 if the history is on the mark maybe 2.8/3k 

Edit also the 530 M60/520 autos are normally harder to shift versions.  

Edited by Carl-e34