Colin L

530e Msport had a polish

29 minutes ago, stu08 said:

That looks amazing! What colour is it and which polish did you use?

Thanks, Its Mediterranean Blue and the wax is Meguiars Ultimate Liquid Wax.   Will be interesting to see how long it last as its the first time i have used it.

Just now, Colin L said:

Thanks, Its Mediterranean Blue and the wax is Meguiars Ultimate Liquid Wax.   Will be interesting to see how long it last as its the first time i have used it.

I also used Autoglym Polar snowfoam for the first time and was really impressed.  Used it on my wife's little fiesta which was pretty grimy and it came up really well.  Will be using that from now on.

2 hours ago, Colin L said:

I also used Autoglym Polar snowfoam for the first time and was really impressed.  Used it on my wife's little fiesta which was pretty grimy and it came up really well.  Will be using that from now on.

Big fan of this too

Still got quite a bit of other snow foam to use as well; but use the Autoglym one when a full in-depth wash is required.. It lasts ages once on the car and really lifts the dirt 

On 9/30/2018 at 9:35 AM, Colin L said:

IMG_0751.JPG

IMG_0762.JPG