MadeinWigan

2004 E61 545i 6 speed £2,500

On 9/22/2018 at 1:52 PM, gazza530 said:

This was mine three weeks ago.

Before the 4 lads and a girl broke into mine and stole it.

A9F06B7E-F4C5-4DA3-9CB9-04729BBA7047.jpeg

Scum.

Edited by Piper

Young girl 15 went to hospital as her heart was beating out of her chest, after being driven at speeds approaching 100mph by her burglar boyfriend.

She was then followed by police helicopter trying to knock on doors to escape. I’m told.

Driver was pursued on foot and caught.

Young man was wearing a mask.

Two meaacats were caught next day out of pug. DNA all over airbags.

bmw 2.docx

Hi Richard,

I'm going have to let you move on and sell the E61 mate. I'm gutted.

My insurance as discussed won't insure the E61 545i. Rang first thing on Mon to transfer the insurance. I would have to cancel my policy and take out a new one. As discussed they quoted £3500. My claim for my stolen E61 and taxi drivers claim is going against me (fault claim) until proven in court. I'm livid it's a joke. And unfair.

Good luck with the sale.

Gents it’s a great looking car. 

If the engine did end up having issues, it would still break with a dead engine for much more than 2k! I bet the manual conversion alone for someone with a 545i auto would fetch the asking price 

Absolute bargain! If I didn’t have 2 already I would have had this myself! Tons of potential.

15 hours ago, gazza530 said:

Hi Richard,

I'm going have to let you move on and sell the E61 mate. I'm gutted.

My insurance as discussed won't insure the E61 545i. Rang first thing on Mon to transfer the insurance. I would have to cancel my policy and take out a new one. As discussed they quoted £3500. My claim for my stolen E61 and taxi drivers claim is going against me (fault claim) until proven in court. I'm livid it's a joke. And unfair.

Good luck with the sale.

Gents it’s a great looking car. 

How does that work then?  The keys were stolen from a locked house, you clearly weren't driving the car, it was involved in a police chase, there's loads of CCTv showing who was driving the car and the aftermath of the accident, why does it end up as a fault claim against you? 

Sorry Richard,

Hijacked your car ad.

My insurance have to take up the mantle. Especially with innocent taxi driver. As my car was used, all be it not me driving. Some scrot called Keaton aged 15. On camera. Because it’s an ongoing investigation the police won’t pass any information to the insurance. I have made a claim for my car. I even had to pay excess. Insurance have to pursue 4 culprits caught in courts. In the meantime, it’s a fault claim on my insurance.

Yup insurance sucks.  But please don't go with a claims handling company, all they do is add another layer of bureaucracy and cost and delay to everything whilst under the guise of "trying to help you!"