535i Andrew

Van drivers

Now we all know that the fastest thing on four wheels is a works van being driven home on a Friday to allow said driver to get to the pub.

Well van drivers have come up with an even quicker way of getting to the pup, by means of flying!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-norfolk-45515656/van-launched-into-the-air-during-attleborough-crash

I have live in a area identical to this type of roundabout and while not witnessed this ….I have either gone to work or come back from work and all manner of vehicles are on top or straight through and with Fatalities...Now where I live I have seen this for 10 years with the pitiful safety measures put in place...…...

7 minutes ago, roofer said:

Bet that van driver was a woman as well ! :mrgreen:

Oi! Stop it! :lol: 

that was definitely a bloke, you can almost hear him say to his passenger “how far do you think we can get it today”? :lol:

I start a new job on Monday so yesterday was my last day in my previous job, the vans there are tracked and it flags up when you've exceeded 80mph, someone in the office is going to have a shock Monday morning when they see how fast I was driving back to the depot yesterday....

Edited to add; Those mk8 Transits don't half f'kin shift when they're empty!

Edited by NWJW