red35

Which module for switch illumination?

Do you mean the lighting module, if so it's bolted under the steering column, it's easy to remove once you have removed the drivers footwell trim

Awesome thanks Clavurion.

Looks like I have a faulty lighting module then as the switches for the drivers seat, drivers window/mirror and gear position indicator don't light up.

Everything else works fine though.

As you can see in the diagram the supply for instrumentation lighting comes from the same pin on LM. So if some of the lights are working it can't be a module fault but more likely wiring issue. Make note which ones are working and which not and then compare it to that diagram if it correlates to some distribution connector.

Those mentioned components are on X1019 branch. Are all other components on that branch getting lighting? And you can always measure if there is voltage on that grey/red wire on those modules.

CUNGe1Ui

Edited by Clavurion

The cigar lighter and ashtray light up so I will need to investigate a bit more I think.

Just noticed the passenger seat switches nor the drivers compartment light are working either. :roll: