pauliexjr

Bloody women drivers!

14 minutes ago, TheDarkLord said:

I will ignore the eejits from here on and talk about cars.

:lol: Fair enough! 

18 minutes ago, TheDarkLord said:

Yes, I guess you're right.  I should know better than to get involved with forum trolls.  To be fair, the OP put his hand up - but I see neanderthals creeping out of the woodwork.

I'm not in the first flush of youth and, way back in the day, I would have been just as guilty.  However, I have decided to change. I have a daughter in her twenties making her way in The World very successfully.  I don't want to put barriers in her way or in the way many others like her by considering them to be better or worse just because they are female or male.

Exactly why i posted about my 20 year old daughters experience above which she told me about after getting home from work..

Last year she had an insurance black box on her car and the amount of cars that drove so close to her because she was only doing 30 in a 30.. We had to get a novelty sticker explaining why she was going the speed limit for the back of her car.. Men or women, these are the cunts that need to be banned and have their license shredded.. :angry: Oh and old people who think that doing 40 everywhere is ok

The original title in this post was tongue in cheek ...

I believe in this PC world, The Working class man is the most put down   (I've edited the comment a little :lol:) and that's a fact :ph34r:

That is unless you're one of those none gender/finds everything offense and moans at everything, snowflake  :D Typical Sun reader :lol:

Edited by Carl-e34

1 minute ago, Carl-e34 said:

The original title in this post was tongue in check ...

I believe in this PC world, The Working class man is the most put down   (I've edited the comment a little :lol:) and that's a fact :ph34r:

That is unless you're one of those none gender/finds everything offense and moans at everything, snowflake  :D Typical Sun reader :lol:

Sums it up for me!  Don't get me started on those non binary dickheads.  I identify as a fucking pineapple......... give me a break.

23 minutes ago, Calypso-E34 said:

Sums it up for me!  Don't get me started on those non binary dickheads.  I identify as a fucking pineapple......... give me a break.

Ah, sanity at last! :)

Should have seen the stick this PC woman was giving this article of Serena Williams on BBC news this morning.. As soon as the image came up I nearly spilt me coffee over my nuts i was laughing so hard

e062f6c7325e5b96b12c306e91e1e25e?width=1

On 9/11/2018 at 8:52 AM, Calypso-E34 said:

Oh come on - please tell me that the PC brigade haven't infiltrated this place as well??

FFS you can't say anything now.......

Oh, but you can, and always have - but now you can expect to be called out for it if it's felt to be unacceptable. For a lot of people bemoaning this it just means they can't get away with spouting racist/sexist/whatever bollocks without getting challenged any more.

Of all people, Churchill (not exactly the most tolerant of blokes) said:

"Everyone is in favour of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its virtue being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.”

On 9/12/2018 at 8:28 AM, Blobby said:

Exactly why i posted about my 20 year old daughters experience above which she told me about after getting home from work..

Last year she had an insurance black box on her car and the amount of cars that drove so close to her because she was only doing 30 in a 30.. We had to get a novelty sticker explaining why she was going the speed limit for the back of her car.. Men or women, these are the cunts that need to be banned and have their license shredded.. :angry: Oh and old people who think that doing 40 everywhere is ok

Heh-heh :) Didn't the infamous "Rover 'James' " of Top Gear fame have only one speed? Fully sympathise with your daughter's situation though. If we could get rid of the aggression on the roads things would be a lot better.

Sadly, my Ka is now a shed rather than a functioning motor car but one thing I did discover is that too many drivers are downright intimidating towards small cars when I drove it - one that sticks in my mind was some cunt in a VW Amarok on the A1 who was practically touching.

On 12 September 2018 at 8:05 AM, TheDarkLord said:

Yes, I guess you're right.  I should know better than to get involved with forum trolls.  To be fair, the OP put his hand up - but I see neanderthals creeping out of the woodwork.

I'm not in the first flush of youth and, way back in the day, I would have been just as guilty.  However, I have decided to change. I have a daughter in her twenties making her way in The World very successfully.  I don't want to put barriers in her way or in the way many others like her by considering them to be better or worse just because they are female or male.

Out of interest, were you all for banning the F1 grid girls?

5 hours ago, Sir Anthony Regents-Park said:

Out of interest, were you all for banning the F1 grid girls?

That was as a travesty. We were happy the girls were there. The F1 people were happy the girls were there. The girls themselves loved it and were well paid. Everyone was happy except some beaky anti fun fuckers somewhere. 

The PC brigade. 

6 minutes ago, Calypso-E34 said:

That was as a travesty. We were happy the girls were there. The F1 people were happy the girls were there. The girls themselves loved it and were well paid. Everyone was happy except some beaky anti fun fuckers somewhere. 

The PC brigade. 

11 minutes ago, TheDarkLord said:

I refer to my previous comment. 

:ph34r::lol::ph34r:

On 9/12/2018 at 10:59 AM, Blobby said:

Should have seen the stick this PC woman was giving this article of Serena Williams on BBC news this morning.. As soon as the image came up I nearly spilt me coffee over my nuts i was laughing so hard

Yes, I read a few of the posts. Jeez...!

On 9/12/2018 at 10:59 AM, Blobby said:

Having stuck my head above the parapet once my only comment on Serena Williams (and her sister) is you wouldn't come home to either with an opened pay packet! :lol: