CFD

Hoping to order soon, what options might I have missed?

Well done on the HK, nothing worse in my opinion that being stuck in traffic or on a long journey with a shite radio. HK is always worth the upgrade. Bowers and Wilkins is amazing but i would debate if the £3k premium over HK makes sense. 

In terms of heated steering wheel, i thought I would regret not ticking the box (i had this on my E90) but the steering wheel seems to warm up much better that in my old F10 so I dont actually think its needed tbh. 

Edited by sjak92

5 hours ago, sjak92 said:

Well done on the HK, nothing worse in my opinion that being stuck in traffic or on a long journey with a shite radio. HK is always worth the upgrade. Bowers and Wilkins is amazing but i would debate if the £3 premium over HK makes sense. 

In terms of heated steering wheel, i thought I would regret not ticking the box (i had this on my E90) but the steering wheel seems to warm up much better that in my old F10 so I dont actually think its needed tbh. 

If the B&W was only £3 it would certainly be worth it. Shame it's £3k!! :)

Hi Chaps,

Took delivery later than expected as I wasn't around for the duration of Christmas. V. happy so far - will try and get some pics uploaded when I have chance.

One thing I have noticed is the new car smell is particularly strong to a point where I can almost taste it - Sounds crazy or not? Has anyone else noticed this?

It's almost as if the leather is still curing or something crazy. The test drive I had for 48 hours was the same. Tell me I'm not crazy?!

Stuck with the standard LED lights due to budget but absolutely not disappointed - they look decent enough, as someone who has come from a F32 with the Xenons. Only driven 50 miles so far, not really put my foot down at all

Glad to finally be in a 5er!

The good about LED lights is that they are almost inconspicuous in daylight and at the dusk. But gives you almost morning like light at night

Inconspicuous? Should have gone to Specsavers! Wouldn’t be much point in the DRLs if they were.