BigmanGav

E60 535d pre LCI more power wanted

Hi guys I’m new to the forum I have an E60 535d M sport pre LCI I’ve deleted swirl flaps, egr, dpf, cat and had stage 1 map. I’m curious what else I can do to get even more power 

Edited by BigmanGav

10 hours ago, BigmanGav said:

I’d prefer to keep stock turbo’s for now but I will get a bigger intercooler 

Thinking seen your post on Facebook mate. You won’t need a bigger intercooler on the stock turbos for 380hp. Only if you are fitting Hybrids really you would need to change it. A good mapper will get you to 380hp with fairly simple mods and a remap. Mine made 377hp on the stock turbos at Ecotune. Maybe look at changing the vac lines and boost pipes just in case there is some wear. With added boost pressure it may put strain on the old vac lines. 

Just read your original post. What is your car just now with the stage 1 map? With those mods you really just need another remap. Odd it wasn’t stage 2 mapped already with those mods it’s already there. 

Well I believe a stage 1 adds 50bhp and 100nm torque dunt it? So that would sit it at 322 bhp and then whatever the dpf,cat and egr deletes add to it I’ve not got a rolling road print out. 

9 hours ago, BigmanGav said:

Well I believe a stage 1 adds 50bhp and 100nm torque dunt it? So that would sit it at 322 bhp and then whatever the dpf,cat and egr deletes add to it I’ve not got a rolling road print out. 

By the looks of it you have the supporting mods for stage 2 so only a other remap is required.