Sign in to follow this  
Jonny2400

Arm Rest

Hi Guys

Maybe an unusual one this, do any of you find the arm rest very hard ? 

Is is there a difference between the arm rest you get with comfort seats and the one on cars with the electric sport seats .. am quessing it’s prob the same one In all cars, looking in at mine it’s leather covered plastic with zero padding. 

While the one in my old F10 wasn’t overly soft, in comparison this new  one is really hard.

When I got of the car last night and took my suit jacket off, I notice red spots on my shirt, my elbow was actually bleeding from whatever way I was sitting.

Edited by Jonny2400

Yes I suppose it's quite firm, hard even, but TBH in my normal driving position (10 to 2) my elbow doesn't touch it.

i wish the compartment beneath it had a partition. I keep a few bits and pieces there and I'd like to keep some CDs separately. Might improvise something.

7 hours ago, Boba said:

Yes I suppose it's quite firm, hard even, but TBH in my normal driving position (10 to 2) my elbow doesn't touch it.

i wish the compartment beneath it had a partition. I keep a few bits and pieces there and I'd like to keep some CDs separately. Might improvise something.

Burn the CD’s onto hard drive - save the storage space :)

On 8/9/2018 at 12:53 AM, sjak92 said:

+1

It's much more convinient to have the CDs and even MP3 collections on the hard drive.

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 12:53 AM, sjak92 said:

Not tried that yet - I'm kinda used to popping a CD in the slot - maybe need to get more up to date with technology. ;)

4 hours ago, Boba said:

Not tried that yet - I'm kinda used to popping a CD in the slot - maybe need to get more up to date with technology. ;)

Much safer option. Turning the hard drive on and off and selecting tracks is much easier and safer than taking to CD out of the case putting it into the slot etc etc....

Dont think ive had a CD played in any of my cars since like 2014?

Ipod/MP3/phone into USB is by far the most convenient. Nowadays with Spotify, you don’t even need that tbh 

11 hours ago, sjak92 said:

Dont think ive had a CD played in any of my cars since like 2014?

Shiny new car, rusty old brain ;) .

Edited by Boba