BarryM

E39 windscreen

Hi,

I have the climate comfort windscreen in my car with rain and light sensor which needs replacing, I know I can get the windscreen people to do it but probably not OEM. 

Can you confirm the PN and cost please. My car's VIN ends GF13151 and is a BMW  E39 540 registered in 2001 but it didn't come with this from the factory so not sure it's much use to you.

thanks

Barry.

Hi Barry,

I make out the part number to be 61356923954 and the price to you would be £184.51 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

Payment Options:

This price is valid for 7 days today

For orders under £500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and use customer reference 18653

For orders over £500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by Paypal.

Paypal – partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference and your delivery address in the notes section.

Bank Transfer – Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

Hi,

I just rang to try and sort this out as I actually want the price and PN for the climate comfort windscreen and not the sensor - I mentioned the sensor in case that made a difference to what windscreen was required. Can you quote again please (with any info about stock) 

thanks

Barry.

Hi Barry,

Unfortunately that chassis no longer appears on BMW's ETK system, so we are unable to look up the windscreen on our system with that chassis. Is that the end of the Alpina chassis? Or the BMW chassis number?

I've played around with some settings and managed to get your Alpina Chassis to work :)

Presuming you have the Green Tint Screen, I would make the part number 51318259317 which is £383.70 including vat and delivery

I have added this to quote ref 18653 for you

Great you managed to get my chassis up :) but I have the climate comfort windscreen in my car with rain and light sensor so not the green tint,  guess that might be a little more expensive?

Hi Barry,

Looking at it again, all the other glass' have green tint and all the other part numbers for the screen list green tint so I would say the above is correct.

Kind Regards