DennisCooper

E39 M5 For Sale - 100% Original & Factory fresh - 476 miles only!

Hi,

One of the very best E39 M5's on the planet is now available in a auction format with no reserve!

2002 model, LHD, Titanium Silver/Heritage Black leather, Stored in a controlled environment, serviced regularly, leather regularly fed, all books, accessories, original shipping sticker & PDI sticker, service history records. Unregistered.

Guide Price - £107,000 - £139,000.

Might be too high mileage for some! I'm sure there's an M5 out there somewhere that has never even had it's engine started and trailered to it's storage and any servicing garage !

https://www.goodingco.com/vehicle/2002-bmw-m5/

Cheers, Dennis!

Hi

what makes this one of the very best example’s of E39 M5 out there? 

Its a used car that’s had very little use....

£100k+ is fucking stupid! 

Im sure there’s better E39 M5’s out there with 100k+ on them? Had new suspension, had full engine rebuild’s, had seats re-upholstered, had full resprays. 

Basically used but not abused....

I get it’s basically got no miles on it but IMO that’s a bad thing! A car of that type would be better used (even if for only a few hundred miles a year) and serviced properly and things replaced as if it was used as a daily....

so when you buying it then dennis? 

Cheers 

bigjay a.k.a Yokozuna!

;) 

That is absolutely ridiculous. Why would anyone buy? Its a drivers car. Effectivley, its a car which has spent the last 16 years wrapped in a Condom - it's a waste - feel sorry for the car tbh

I would much rather spend a fifth of that, get an example that has miles on it, a few rock chips and an owner that has maintained it because he loved it. With the change, get an F90 M5 on the driveway too

As my piss-head fellow from Scouseport said; the price is a piss take and its a drivers car, that needs to be driven, not babied

And LHD? No good for over here; some rich Yank will buy it for cock measuring competitions no doubt... But anyone with any sense would look elsewhere 

Nice car but is was it that good as an investment?  Mine cost someone £72,000 when they bought it new from Park Lane BMW in 2002.  If they had stored it for 16 years and was now sold for it for around £120k, it would not have been that good a return on the outlay (if that was the sole purpose of acquiring it in the first place).

13 minutes ago, gbrownings said:

Nice car but is was it that good as an investment?  Mine cost someone £72,000 when they bought it new from Park Lane BMW in 2002.  If they had stored it for 16 years and was now sold for it for around £120k, it would not have been that good a return on the outlay (if that was the sole purpose of acquiring it in the first place).

Absolutely right, based on those figures, less than £9k profit taking into account for inflation. Add servicing to that and new tyres  (I hope its not sitting on 16 year old rubber) and there is no profit in it at all. Maybe someone regrets not suing it and now wants to take their chance in selling. 

Edited by sjak92