Vee

2001 E39 M5 - SOLD

I think the car will be sold by the time you are ready to buy Tonyboyo, thanks for the interest though. They are superb cars and a fantastic ownership proposition, hope you find a good'un!

17 hours ago, Vee said:

I think the car will be sold by the time you are ready to buy Tonyboyo, thanks for the interest though. They are superb cars and a fantastic ownership proposition, hope you find a good'un!

I am sure it will be sold! 

It's a car that i've always admired and feel that I need to own asap. 

I'm just looking to purchase a few years too late. With the prices going up I'm getting anxious that I'll be priced out.

Best of luck with the sale.

5 hours ago, RichardP said:

Good to hear, someone has got themselves a bargain.

Indeed, unfortunate that it had to go. ideally I would have kept it as a garage queen, spent a few hundred quid to make it pristine, kept the miles off it and perhaps enjoyed a decent return in 5 or 10 years. In reality we still have a house remodel (bottomless pit!) to fund and need to stick the cash from the car sale back into a family barge.

It's been a difficult sale because people generally have a problem getting their head around a car with more than 150k on the clock - despite great service / maintenance history.