Raymond

Rother Valley meet 2018

Evening kids,

Setting up an end of summer meet in Rother Valley Country Park late August/Early September.

We've had a few good meets there and it's a nice place with a pub on-site which is a pro.

Just gauging interest and that. 

Just stick your name on the list below. (Copy and paste the list, not the whole thread)

01 Raymond

gallery_47501_574_751291.thumb.jpg.a559c

gallery_47501_574_976574-1.thumb.jpg.571

gallery_47501_574_1538720.thumb.jpg.4b37

I might actually be able to make it if it’s the 2nd or 3rd weekend in September.....

any other time then I very much doubt it! 

So im a No for now but depending on dates and life at the time it might turn into a yes? ;) 

I know but when you say might, it means no. When you say highly likely it means no. When you say definitely it still means no. Last time you turned up it was in you Rectum van at Lady Bower.... :roll:

We are planning a week away in Sept, but not decided where or when.  So put me down as a yes, but I’ll confirm later.  I’ll try and remember to see if Andrew is available too when the date is sorted.  Can this great summer last long enough Raymond or are we heading for flash floods in the valley?

On 7/22/2018 at 4:41 PM, syncrofred said:

We are planning a week away in Sept, but not decided where or when.  So put me down as a yes, but I’ll confirm later.  I’ll try and remember to see if Andrew is available too when the date is sorted.  Can this great summer last long enough Raymond or are we heading for flash floods in the valley?

Excelent Fred. 

Not it sure about the weather. I'm sat on a beach in fuerteventura at the moment but heard the weather ain't great back home. 

I would have liked to be able to make it but i get back from my hols that day so its gotta be a no from me.