gaza01

Build 2

Yesterday I picked up this beauty. 88k on the clock, manual, mint interior, full underbody restoration, all new bushes and suspension, lowered on springs, style 5s, new stainless exhaust system, factory brown tint,  and the front lip spoiler i've been looking for for ages.

The car drives really well and handles so nicely with all the new suspension bits. Couldn't be happier right now.IMG-20180705-WA0240.thumb.jpg.c2027bb6af462fb51a67dd8f2f944f99.jpg

IMG-20180705-WA0141.jpg

IMG-20180705-WA0252.jpg

Went on to change the digital clock to the obc. Thought it would be plug and play but its not. Anyone done this and have any pointers or know of a guide?

20180715_192808.jpg

20180715_192800.jpg

I had some parts for a/c but I reckon it's a case of getting it bit by bit or finding a breaker with it fitted. 

Of course there is factory and dealer fit but yeh not easy. 

But are you doing away with the cream interior? Of course its your car and will still look good but as i said my dream e28 is solid black with cream interior which bar the leather is nearly what you have!

Rear seats arent in great condition and the door cards inserts have been replaced. Dash is cracked quote a bit so it all needs redoing apart from carpet and headliner. 

I've actually used them before coincidentally. Decent service. The thing with this that it's just a stop gap between now and when the full respray happens. Just needed to change the colour from bronzit to diamond schwartz for a few months. Currently on the car there are about 3 different shades and dents in nearly every panel so for the sake of trying my hand at painting a full panel I thought i'd give it a go. Matching the colour wasn't really on the agenda.