Sign in to follow this  
Munich1

Ecs tuning, bavauto

Hello all

Have searched the forum for an answer with no success.

i need part number 41141934654, support bracket.

https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/part?id=DC82-EUR-07-1985-E28-BMW-M535i&mg=41&sg=10&diagId=41_0157&q=41141934654

its NLA according to realoem, the only places that appear to stock it are ecs tuning and bavauto (both USA based). The goods are only around 8$ but shipping to the UK for both sites is around 80$. Does anyone have experience ordering from the above mentioned sites, are they reliable and do they have the stock they claim to have?

many thanks

I've yet to deal with Bavauto (but I've heard nothing but good things) but I have dealt with ECS Tuning and they've always been very helpful. It might be worth giving them a call and seeing if they can post it to you any cheaper. 

On 7/11/2018 at 9:56 PM, Munich1 said:

Hello all

Have searched the forum for an answer with no success.

i need part number 41141934654, support bracket.

https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/part?id=DC82-EUR-07-1985-E28-BMW-M535i&mg=41&sg=10&diagId=41_0157&q=41141934654

its NLA according to realoem, the only places that appear to stock it are ecs tuning and bavauto (both USA based). The goods are only around 8$ but shipping to the UK for both sites is around 80$. Does anyone have experience ordering from the above mentioned sites, are they reliable and do they have the stock they claim to have?

many thanks

Have you tried Facebook marketplace? or even some of the groups, there are a fair few people who hold on to new old stock, and NLA items that are new in the box; or even reconditioned items. 

BMW Park Lane have a classic parts section that may have the item, or can source it for you?

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 8:21 AM, NuckingFuts said:

Have you tried Facebook marketplace? or even some of the groups, there are a fair few people who hold on to new old stock, and NLA items that are new in the box; or even reconditioned items. 

BMW Park Lane have a classic parts section that may have the item, or can source it for you?

Thanks for your reply, no stock from US sellers despite what their websites state, no luck from Park Lane either. Il put a post up on fb, failing that il have a bracket fabbed. It wont look identical but it'll be functional.