bmwmike

Postcode and aircon question

Hi all

My pro nav hasn't been updated ever so it's 2012 version of maps, but for some reason postcodes of really old locations are missing - is an update likely to cure that?   Example a local park has been around for 30 years yet the nav doesn't have the last digit for the postcode.

Second question my centre vent blows freezing cold air unless the blue/red dial is set to 100% red then it's just cool air not freezing. 95% on red is freezing.  Even if I have the climate set to 23c in this weather the centre and left and right dash vents are freezing. Does that sound right ?

Thanks

Mike

I'm pretty certain mine has a more gradual increment. Unfortunately, can't check it for you as the aircon isn't working. The only options I have are warm, warm or warm! Not ideal at the moment... 

Aim to get it checked for a leak this week. 

2 minutes ago, Caesar said:

I'm pretty certain mine has a more gradual increment. Unfortunately, can't check it for you as the aircon isn't working. The only options I have are warm, warm or warm! Not ideal at the moment... 

Aim to get it checked for a leak this week. 

Yeah guess I should be grateful for small mercy at least the AC is working! For now! 

Any idea on the postcode ? Seems odd to me that pre 2012 postcodes wouldnt already be in there. Probably not keeping g the car much longer so no interest in updating it. More curious than anything.

1 hour ago, bmwmike said:

Nobody got an idea about the postcode search?  For example my CIC pro nav only has NP10 8Y but the full code is NP10 8YW.

Just checked that postcode and the full postcode is there. 

I've just updated mine with 2018-2 maps. It's also the NBT system.