Sign in to follow this  
The Flying Banana

A cool E36 .........

So probably a limited market for likes on here but I have to say this guys E36 is way up there in the style dept for the show scene .. its a stunner I think.

The show that it' the cover car for looks pretty good too .. I think there are a few on here go to it

here it is on Youtube - > https://www.youtube.com/embed/9Q73a8aVDZE

Vanity_E36.jpg

^^^^ you’re just not down wiv da kids in it dan....

:lol: 

TBF when I seen it I thought it looks likes a nice example of a E36 touring but it needs to lose the police “wrap” :rolleyes: :lol:

4 hours ago, dan101smith said:

Honestly, I don't get it. It looks like a police car, but no-one ever looks at a police car and says "wow", so I don't see why you'd look at this and be impressed.

I totally get why you would say that...but I think it's the fact it isn't a police car and has everything the police are against in cars..a novelty factor perhaps but whilst a police car isn't a head turner this is ..I like it for the show scene 

On 7/4/2018 at 11:02 PM, The Flying Banana said:

I totally get why you would say that...but I think it's the fact it isn't a police car and has everything the police are against in cars..a novelty factor perhaps but whilst a police car isn't a head turner this is ..I like it for the show scene 

Having met the guy that owns it and organizes the Vanity BMW show, you've hit the nail on the head. When you see the thing in real life, it's very well put together and if I remember right (it's nearly 2 years since I've seen it) it's on air ride. Not permanently that low. 

Not for me, no matter how well done the mods are.

E36's have been modded to the hilt over the years so much so that there is a class and a rarity about a superbly kept stock car - give me a 323i or 328i Sport touring in Avus blue or Silver over this one any day of the week.

Edited by E39mad