Mashed Potatoes

Chester area meetup?

No harm in asking so here we go!

Is there anyone in the Chester/Liverpool area that fancies a little meetup somewhere? There's a few pubs on the Wirral that're pretty central. Talk cars, ask map questions, have a nose at each others rides etc. Just a pint one night kind of thing? This coming Sunday if people are around? Stick your name on the list if you're interested. For people close by, maybe the Cottage Loaf pub on the way to Hoylake? Big car park and good food and drink. Or there's the pub near Cheshire Oaks, again big car park but not quite so good food, but drink is drink!

If you're interested stick your name on the list.

If I tag you, it's not because I'm forcing you to come, I just know you're in the North West and relatively local :lol: and you might know other local people!

@SuperDave @Yokozuna (and you two aren't allowed to fight :lol:@d_a_n1979

1) MP

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

Edited by Mashed Potatoes

Awww what? No fighty no turny upy :lol: 

In all seriousness, I’m far to busy to even sit in my hottub whilst getting drunk at the mo! So anything soon is a No from me! :( 

I might have some spare time at some point in September but then again I couldn’t guarantee it! :shock: 

Sorry dude

54 minutes ago, ER said:

I'm in! Sounds like a good idea!! 

I've added you to the list! 

51 minutes ago, Yokozuna said:

Awww what? No fighty no turny upy :lol: 

In all seriousness, I’m far to busy to even sit in my hottub whilst getting drunk at the mo! So anything soon is a No from me! :( 

I might have some spare time at some point in September but then again I couldn’t guarantee it! :shock: 

Sorry dude

:lol: No worries dude, I was just tagging people relatively local that I could think of! 

Everyone is welcome! Can we get another 4 so we have a little group of us?

1) MP

2) ER

3)

4)

5)

6)

Bollocking tits arse and hole... Mother in law's 60th so can't attend :roll: 

Will deffo be up for the next get together though...

Who's gonna look after @Yokozuna - once he's in that ale house you'll never get him away from the Stella I'll Twat'ya tap :lol: :P :mrgreen:

Edited by d_a_n1979

2 hours ago, ER said:

I'm in! Sounds like a good idea!! 

Put your location in your profile so we can all see where you're roughly located or you're not allowed to play :P:lol:;) 

11 minutes ago, d_a_n1979 said:

@Yokozuna

Just saw your reply.. Dammit, next time :lol: 

Ha ha, loser! :P 

and I don’t do that disgusting stella liquid ;) 

I think we should do one when I’m not stupid busy! When that is I have no idea? 

Like I say maybe September? I’ll get a Uber so I can have  more than 6.....

:shock:;) 

Not enough notice  for me as preparing for a road trip next week and can I suggest somewhere south Wirral so get more from Cheshire and North Wales. I've been to the Red Fox and that is far enough up!!

Appreciate the thought but being totally honest ive got too much else going on with chemo etc to make it, its always going to eat into family time at the moment. 

Morning people, seeing that there is no real uptake, I'll leave it as well. Happy to get together next time around.