d_a_n1979

15mm 74.1 hubcentric spacers / 5mm hubcentric shims

Found these in the garage; no longer needed and only used for around a few months before I put my current 19" alloys on

15mm hubcentric spacers are 74.1 inner and outer bore and in aluminium finish (not black), perfect for the E39s; 5mm shims are just that, but 74.1 hubcentric, so they fit flush to the hub and not universal... These are black

Think I've got some longer bolts for the 15mm spacers too; so if I find them, I'll include them too (you're fine to use OEM bolts for the 5mm shims as they've enough meat on them to go through both and still give a good 5/6 turns before tightening)

Ideally want to sell these as one lot, as they're ideal for OEM alloys to space the fronts out to fill the front arches and the shims for the rears, to add some space, but not cause any rubbing

Due to their combined weight; £50 inc delivery - payment via BT or cash, I don't use Fakepal (all in new, with bolts, would cost you close to £80)!

Would these be ideal to fit with Style 69's?

Front - 18 x 8 ET20 

Rear - 18 x 9 ET24

I'm keep thinking about whether to use them or not (especially as nobody wants them haha). I have been researching a bit about spacers etc.

They'll be more than fine (as per my reply to your spacers post) ;)

I had 15mm spacers all round on 18" ET20 (staggered alloys) and no issues...! 

Edited by d_a_n1979

Bump

Can't be arsed splitting; just want them all gone 

Edited by d_a_n1979

On 6/16/2018 at 10:21 AM, d_a_n1979 said:

Found these in the garage; no longer needed and only used for around a few months before I put my current 19" alloys on

15mm hubcentric spacers are 74.1 inner and outer bore and in aluminium finish (not black), perfect for the E39s; 5mm shims are just that, but 74.1 hubcentric, so they fit flush to the hub and not universal... These are black

Think I've got some longer bolts for the 15mm spacers too; so if I find them, I'll include them too (you're fine to use OEM bolts for the 5mm shims as they've enough meat on them to go through both and still give a good 5/6 turns before tightening)

Ideally want to sell these as one lot, as they're ideal for OEM alloys to space the fronts out to fill the front arches and the shims for the rears, to add some space, but not cause any rubbing

Due to their combined weight; £50 inc delivery - payment via BT or cash, I don't use Fakepal (all in new, with bolts, would cost you close to £80)!

Do you have any photo's of these fitted by any chance? 

2 hours ago, NuckingFuts said:

Do you have any photo's of these fitted by any chance? 

Look through my project for my previous 530i pal; all the pictures in there you need