Oilburner

Review WORX WG518E Air Turbine Corded Leaf Blower

I recently purchased the Worx WG518e Air Turbine Leaf Blower, this was ordered after much researching ways to dry our two cars quickly after washing & rinsing especially in full hot sun as I live in a hard water area, I did not want to go down the root of fitting a costly cartridge system to my outside tap for rinsing after washing, so I took the advice from a professional detailer that operates in Texas USA, and being Texas is a lot hotter than the UK, I chose the Worx european version turbine blower after checking the spec was the same as USA version, which I purchased from Amazon the WORX WG518E Air Turbine Corded Leaf Blower, unfortunetly the price has just gone back up to £49 since my purchase price of £39 delivered, but even that price higher price I can thoroughly recommend it, the CFM that blows out of the plastic nozzle is just insain, it has variable speed settings and on the highest it pushes your arms back, on my F11 it easily blows dry the whole car in a few minutes starting at the roof then all glass, then bonnet, sides, grille, wheels & tyres, and because you are not operating this blower with the air intake close to the ground there is no fear of grit or debri being blasted at the paintwork at high speed, what makes this different to all other blowers is the high CFM (cubic feet per minute of air) it pushes out I cant even imagine even purpose made expensive car blowers push that much volume of air out, especially after seeing how they perform on youtube channel, and as a double bonus since I have clay bared our cars and applied Fusso wax/sealant it is even better than before waxing which I did not think was possible, because the blower had already done a excellent job of drying with no water spot marking, I just wish I had gone down this route years ago especially if that same specced model has been out for a while, any would be purchaser of this blower will not be disappointed.