Tomrx7

Aircon kmv shut off valve

I’m stumped with this one can’t find a thing on google 

carly code 009c7c kmv shutoff valve 

hope someone knows this aircon code, my aircon isn’t cold and I hear the heater vents adjust when you press the aircon button 

Hi, That I don’t know, would like to know what the code refers to first before paying for a regas then having to empty the system if some valve needs change, is there a gauge or some sort of indicator in the system that shows the gas level 

Edited by Tomrx7

Nope, just take it to a place that won’t charge you if they don’t fix it, my bet is it’s short of gas and the valve is the pressure switch? 

Try an avoid places that use a machine to do the job though...

Well got it regassed no  difference still comes up with that fault code it did come up with the pressure sensor code but that went away after deleting the codes but the kmv one came back, wondering if it’s many the control valve in the compressor 

9BDAEDAA-2A4C-4A28-A74A-DB85FF2CF18D.png

It's the compressor solenoid for the shutoff valve, the KMV is the compressor.

On 6/11/2018 at 9:23 PM, GoNz0 said:

It's the compressor solenoid for the shutoff valve, the KMV is the compressor.

so is this the likely culprit that needs replaced 

7F8D99AC-CE25-4D79-8931-2393FD6A0B3D.png

Yeah it looks like it, warning about buying off KMS, they pretend to carry stock and then email to say the wrong item was in the box and they need to order it in for you, total bullshit so you will wait at least a week for them to get it.

I bought off them once and got this, then when I questioned if another part was in stock (it was on the ebay page) they said it wasn't but I could order it and wait.

may just buy a secondhand compressor can get 1 from the bay for about £50, if I buy the selonoid for £58 and pay the labour to fit it I may find the compressor still doesn’t work and have to pay again so might be a better option to get a working second one 

are there differences in compressor variation numbers, according to real oem mine is 64526917859 but looking about there are 03 04 05 numbers at the end of the part number do these make a difference, the first picture is from a 2004 and the second a 2006

C3A99389-93B6-49DE-B1E2-C633E9AFA97F.png

E03DF387-F34B-41F0-BA61-874143BE7423.png