CountryGents

E39 2.5d Estate Sill replacement

Hi guys.

Its been a long time since I've need to visit.

Can anyone lead me to somewhere I can buy complete sill panels for my E39. Ive heard there are ones available with the jacking points. Ive searched a few sites with the help of google but have found nothing.

Thanks

CG 

12 hours ago, CountryGents said:

Hi guys.

Its been a long time since I've need to visit.

Can anyone lead me to somewhere I can buy complete sill panels for my E39. Ive heard there are ones available with the jacking points. Ive searched a few sites with the help of google but have found nothing.

Thanks

CG 

Are you using a bodyshop to do the work on your car; if so, do they not have access to a good fabricator that can do the work?

I've always found this to be the best option, as the metal they use is generally better than the replacement panels. Plus it's cut/shaped to fit whereas replacement panels generally need to be worked, a lot, to fit and look right!

I too need to have my sills redone on my estate. Ideally id like to get that done in a bodyshop but not sure where the best place to go to is

Any one in the West midlands area know any?

Just done the RHS one on my M5 - centralpanels part was spot on for the bit of sill you can see. All other bits (inboard return piece, jack gussets) fabricated.