duffyt

Which forum does my G32 belong in?

Feeling very left out here

I feel that the G30 and 31 are the closest in the family and it’s nothing like the 6 series. 

Realise I’m opening myself up to all sorts of responses...all gratefully received, serious or not :grin:

Well in reality you are right, they share the majority of components, but it’s supposed to be a segment of its own, competing with the Audi A7 and and the Merc CLS Shooting break.

I’m sure however that you’ll get responses to list technical stuff on here if you have questions.

1 hour ago, sjak92 said:

Well in reality you are right, they share the majority of components, but it’s supposed to be a segment of its own, competing with the Audi A7 and and the Merc CLS Shooting break.

I’m sure however that you’ll get responses to list technical stuff on here if you have questions.

+1 

2 hours ago, sjak92 said:

If not you “should” be able to take it back for a full refund.....

;) 

6 hours ago, Yokozuna said:

;) 

Behave lol :D

7 hours ago, Yokozuna said:

;) 

:lol:

On 6/6/2018 at 8:46 PM, duffyt said:

Feeling very left out here

I feel that the G30 and 31 are the closest in the family and it’s nothing like the 6 series. 

Realise I’m opening myself up to all sorts of responses...all gratefully received, serious or not :grin:

This car is so rare on the road that we have not got review of it form a long term non-journalist user. Could you give us a review of the car please. 

Saw one yesterday in 630d M Sport guise in carbon black on 20 inch alloys (same as 7 series) 

Looked bloody good in my opinion. If you have a family + dog and don’t want an estate - perfect car possibly...

8 hours ago, Babaikram said:

This car is so rare on the road that we have not got review of it form a long term non-journalist user. Could you give us a review of the car please. 

currently driving a prototype Evoque from work. Once I’m back in mine I’ll give you a full write up !

In summary, I love it