NikBarclay

Thinking on selling E60 535D

Hi all! Not really posted much on here but just looking for general advice. I’m thinking on selling my E60 535D 2009 just wondering if anyone as sold up and regretted it in the past?? I’m in 2 minds to keep or sell. 

0DBE9B29-6BA7-4158-8777-8BF5076CC3C8.jpeg

I recently sold my E61 530d and to be honest I've never found it so hard to shift a car in all my years of motoring. It would seem what with all the talk of diesel being the devils fuel there is little or no interest in big, expensive to run diesel cars. More and more people seem to be going down the lease or PCP route so they know exactly what any given car will cost them over a certain period of time, and to be honest I think I will be using this option for my next car purchase.

You might get lucky and find someone who wants the particular car you have for sale, but I would say be prepared to wait quite a while. Failing that if you still like the car just drive it and enjoy it.

Cheers fellas, it will be hard to sell it even though it as low mileage and is a clean one! Niche market, don’t want to part ex it as they will give me a lot less than I want. Staying on my drive until further notice lol.