Vlady

SOLD - 2009 BMW E60 525d M-Sport Auto, 220bhp in Le-Mann Blue with Beige Dakota Leather

I've owned this car since October 2014. I do not sell the car because something is wrong with it, I just need a little change.

Some of the Spec ....

- 66500 miles - will increase slightly

- I'm the 3rd owner

- MOT until 29th October 2018 (only rear tyres advisory and now changed – all 4 tires are Kumho KU39)

- FSH History - 4 BMW stamps, 3 Lexus Glasgow 

- Superb Beighe leather seats, Front seats heated and semi electric.

- Car comes with 4 rubber mats of very good quality thick rubber.

- Rear/Front genuine mad flaps

- Electric boot lid that opens/closes from the key & button inside the car

- - Widescreen Sat Nav, Bluetooth phone,

- 18" Alloys with 4 almost new tyres (new rears fitted at 65100 miles, front ones covered about 4000 miles)

- The car comes with 2 original keys

Some of the work that has been done by me

- Upgraded Angel eyes – Baus creation :)

- Headlights upgraded to Xenon HID

- Remapped to 223bhp by E-Maps Scotland (massive improvement)

- The car has all windows tinted, front ones are very light, just to prevent the sun coming through.

- Rear twitters - Logic 7

- Glow Plug control was changed end of last year.

- Front bumper/Bonnet and both front wings were re-painted in 2016, due to stone chips.

- Main thermostat & EGR thermostats were changed about 2 years ago

- Both front springs were changed last January

- Installed a new battery – about 2 years ago.

- Summer wheels (R18) were fully refurbed at the end of the winter and have no scratches.

- Service is duo in October 2018

I have almost all the receipts for what I have done to the car, if you need to see them or confirm when any repair work has been done let me know and I will find out. I think mechanically the car is great condition, if I had any advisories during MOT I would get them fixed – thanks to my OCD! Cosmetically the car looks in very good shape, apart from one scratch on front bumper, I will get a picture of it., it is one of the most reliable cars I have had!

Bad Point/s......

- CD player does not work, never had a chance to get to it – can’t insert any CD in it.

- Can’t think of anything else everyone, the car is really in good condition and any inspection is welcome!

ALSO …

I also have a very nice set of 4 x 18" fully refurbished Alloys fitted with Nokian 245/45/18 Winter tyres and these could be part of the sale depending on price agreed.

The car is located in Glasgow, if you have any questions please call or text Vlady on 07881603230. Please leave a message if I don't answer as I can't always use my phone at work during the week.

Cash or Bank transfer on collection. 

£7999 ono please.

I know how many people like to comment/criticize someone’s advert so I apologies in advance if I made a mistake or did not put enough information about the car but if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me, thank you.

More 455586159_BMWSpecp1.jpg.0c70ca0393c1d3e757c71f8c1bd2c0a2.jpg1438526173_BMWSpecp2.jpg.cb011465b61bc90d0ef5ee5c13cf6d33.jpg1636486556_BMWSpecp3.jpg.53f65c45cfed8834c44cd8bf6bc80376.jpg860409350_e60mappinggraph.jpg.dea38e57a0d3b0a46272832cda2c9329.jpg20180420_182734.jpg.cd867ec6a87b8b0cf96f3459b1a5380a.jpg20160320_104608.jpg.7beac3cfae6bd7ea844fcad25ab62c32.jpgPictures to follow - when I get a lunch brake! :)

Well, the car is 9 years old, so here some bad ish points, front bumper has couple of marks, see photos attached.176218254_frontbumper3.jpg.79acf10fd6c5dc8af33998367e6195a1.jpg647321233_Frontbumper2.jpg.fcec472f61840abcb98ae629312978dd.jpg1099622908_Frontbumper1.jpg.d4dddb279731e2d8175bed94766d804a.jpg

I am willing to negotiate - within reasons of course! :)

If you have any questions just ask.

Thank you

Vlady

11 hours ago, SuperDave said:

Excellent ad, and a solid looking buy. 

Thanks Dave, I think so! :)

In a meantime I am trying to sort out CD player issue, a new one from BMW is £160 plus labour, but I am pretty sure I can change it myself.

I was in BMW yesterday they red the codes and it says cd loose connection, weird! 

But yes, apart from this stupid issue the car is great.

Hi all, due to small issues from above (cd drive and scratches on front bumper) I reduce the price for forum members to £7500.

Any question just ask.

Thank you

Vlady

Looks a very decent and honest advert so good luck with the sale. 

Just to thrown my 2p in, I would invest £20 in a decent leather cleaner (i propose autoglym) and a decent polish (i.e meguirs cutting compound). 

Giving those seats a good scrub with a leather brush and cleaner will make them pop and will add "value" without cost. A good polish/cutting compound can be surprisingly effective against small scuffs and I think you'd be able to get a few of those off from your bumper

7 hours ago, sjak92 said:

Looks a very decent and honest advert so good luck with the sale. 

Just to thrown my 2p in, I would invest £20 in a decent leather cleaner (i propose autoglym) and a decent polish (i.e meguirs cutting compound). 

Giving those seats a good scrub with a leather brush and cleaner will make them pop and will add "value" without cost. A good polish/cutting compound can be surprisingly effective against small scuffs and I think you'd be able to get a few of those off from your bumper

Thanks sjak92, thanks for advice, I would but I had to get car quickly advertised as put deposit for another car so I had time for proper wash, wax and clean interior.

Anyway, I sold it today. It was very sad to see her going! :cry:

I will always like an e60! 

9 hours ago, crash.uk said:

it is an awesome car,

didn't want to just hijack the post.

good luck with the new motor mate

Thanks crash.uk, hopefully I will be enjoying as much as I was my 5 series! :)