stu08

£350 - Staggered 18" Genuine E39 Fitment Style 69 Wheels

Good evening, 

For sale are a set of wheels recently purchased. I've decided on a different look for my car. 

They're genuine staggered E39 style 69's. In decent condition - No major damage although the lips are kerbed in places. I wasn't bothered as I was planning a full refurb. 

No tyres or centre caps as I removed the ones which came on the wheels with a plan to replace them.

Better photos to follow. 

Price £350

DSC_0025.JPG

Edited by stu08

Hi bud. 

Thanks for the message. I'm really looking for cash only for these as I'm going a different route with the wheels. I bought these and then found the wheels I've been wanting can be custom drilled for my car. 

Back up for sale. As much as I really like them, they won't be fitted once my first choice wheels are bought. Would be a shame to have them sat in the garage when they could go to someone who'll fit them. 

Still £350.

I am tempted to keep them, but I don't drive the car in winter - I don't actually need a car as I can walk to work and my wife and I share another car. Otherwise I would use them for winters at the very least.

They're nice looking wheels in the flesh, I think I need to add some better photos.

1 hour ago, stu08 said:

I am tempted to keep them, but I don't drive the car in winter - I don't actually need a car as I can walk to work and my wife and I share another car. Otherwise I would use them for winters at the very least.

They're nice looking wheels in the flesh, I think I need to add some better photos.

Yup; get them washed and waxed inside out (amazing what different this makes) and then put pictures of them up, from all angles etc

Use the picture that 's on these forums of when they were fitted to a silver E39 (can't remember who's it was now) as that showed them off well too!